Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

idk what to call it X3

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

idk what to call it X3 - Page 2 Empty Re: idk what to call it X3

Post by Garovo Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:59 am

Muserta started to wake up groggy but awake to a voice he felt fimilur but could not distigwich yet. finaly all the way awake he finaly notist it was rina that had been slaping and yelling at him. Muserta then relised he was tied down. muserta saying in a drowsy voice "so Rina i see you realy get ofended by the whole adork thing. im not going to stop but im sorry." muserta smileing he used his apidextrius hands to try to untie the ropes from there weak points.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:22 am

RIna just brushed his comment off like it was nothing and said in a childish tone “Aww did someone get a wittle sleepy............Tehe” As she spoke she began to poke him in the chest mockingly. “humm your cheeks a little red from when I slapped you….hope you don’t burse easily.” Said RIna her voice dripping with mockery. As RIna crouched besides him she went on poking him with a look on her face that said she was enjoying this a little more then she should be.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:41 am

Muserta finaly untieing the ropes but holding them so she would not notise "well rina i hope youve had you fun." while saying his muserta jumped from the chair threw a smoke bomb and used Dochu Eigyo no Jutsu (Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish) to hide under the ground and see what rina would think happend.

Spoiler:
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:28 am

Rina sighed as she saw her toy go bye bye. “AWWW MUSERTA-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OUT HERE PLEASE!!!!!! ILLL DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT FOR THE NEXT 30 MINUTES.” Rina was in one of her very rare happy go lucky moods, she started to skip around the room singing happy birthday for some odd reason.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:34 am

muserta sayed though the florr "UM i think youve lost to much blood." he stuck his head out of the floor and continued " UM i think you should get a bandage or something. oh and i dont want to do anything i want im bourd so you diside." muserta jumoed all the way out of the floor.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:44 am

Rina fell over onto the ground laughing like there was no tomorrow awhile she giggled “o your so funny hehehehhehe.” Nazer stood in the door way and said in a evil voice “I just shot her with a dart to make her a little out of it so have fun heh.” And sure enough sticking out of rinas right shoulder was a dart. “BLOOOD OH NO IM BLEEEDING” Screamed RIna as she saw her bleeding arm
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:56 am

Muserta thinking how in the world a wolf could shot a dart. "well then thats two things that are makeing her loopy hay wolf do you have something that clots cuts faster?" muserta mkaeing 2 basic clones made a triange around rina to make her feak out. they all smerked and said "hay rina you ok?" ecoing himself rapidly "arrrrrrre youuuuu ookkkkkk." repeading it over and over.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:04 am

Nazer laughed evilly as he said “Well there might be something but there is no way in hell im helping you….” As Nazer spoke he left the room. Rina screamed like a little girl and feel to the ground crying. “don’t your hurting my ears Muserta-kun.” Rinas hand flew up to cover her ears out of pain.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:25 am

Muserta stoped doing the thing to trip rina out and ran to a drawr and found some gaws and starts to rap them around her wound. " so rina you should rely drink some water of mybe go steal some stuff from your wolves." makeing no sense on perpus to feak her out more.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:36 am

Rina finally snapped back to reality to see Muserta wrapping up her arm…for some reason she could not remember a thing . “what happened I feel like I was drunk or something.” Asked RIna placing her free hand on Musertas shoulder so she would not fall over. “AND WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE IVE BEEN CRYING. And what are you talking about” Said RIna raising her voice a little.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:47 am

"YOUR wolf used a dart on you that made you all loopy" muserta said as he finsied bandeging rina. "i hope you scoled him for that."(SHORT)
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:58 am

Rina let out a sigh and asked, “Witch one did it this time.” Rina then smiled and said something that almost made her throw up “Thank you for stopping my bleeding.” Rina then stood up and leaned up against the wall waiting for him to tell her what wolf did it.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:59 am

"Nazar or whatever his name is" muserta said so only rina could hear it. muserta geting up and walking around in a random fasin waiting for rina to scold or at least talk to the wolf about it. (short
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:13 pm

Rinas eye twitched slightly as she got up and walked out of the room a moment later the sound of broken glass could be heard along with braking wood growls and whimpers. This went on for about 10 minutes then RIna came out with a huge gash in her head. “well I destroyed a wall and a lot of glass but I do think nazer will behave for a long time” said RIna with a big smile.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:21 pm

MUserta hearing the noise of brakeing glass and rina comeing out telling him she had punished nazer. " well i hope he dosnt resent me now but still its funny as hell that you almost destroyed your house." muserta said in glee. " i hope you know where wher going now because im dont have a clue." muserta smiled he though lets put the heat on her for once saying it clearly in his mind to see if rina was lisining.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Rina roll her eyes slightly and said “meet me at the village gates in an hour don’t be late I have work I need to do you little runt.” As Rina spoke she grabbed a black cloke and pulled the hood up and left.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2