Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

idk what to call it X3

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

idk what to call it X3 Empty idk what to call it X3

Post by Rina! Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:49 am

RIna sat in a tree and looked around the small village quietly. “well do you want me to go and have people come out or would you like to brake in and kill or do what ever you plan on doing wile I set back and watch you.” asked RIna quietly as she looked up at the cloudy sky and ginned there was a storm coming and it was going to be big . Rina liked the rain and with thunder the screams would be droned out hopefully.

(short))
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

idk what to call it X3 Empty Re: idk what to call it X3

Post by Garovo Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:01 am

Muserta saying "Ill go in and take that half" muserta pointing at the part of the village to the left "And you take the part on the right" Buse sence you can read mines i gess i dont halve to talk and i gess you can hear what im saying in my mind. Muserta runing into the village. All the villagers on that side of town looked a muserta with disbaleaf ALL yealing"our savure has comeback" . Muserta yelling "NOT" Muon Satsujin Jutsu (Silent Homicide Technique) blasting past all the people on the street with a kunai cuting all there troughts along with stealing an apple form a cart. Stoping at the end of the street "IM not on your side anymore" throwing explosive tags into the houses as he pased. then returned to the place where rina was siting in the tree. You beter get started i dought they will stay in there houses long.

Name: Muon Satsujin Jutsu (Silent Homicide Technique)
Type: Taijutsu
Range: Short 0-5m
Description:
As the name suggests, this technique is simply a very quiet method of killing an opponent, usually from behind with a blade. Additionally, because the user is very silent, it cannot be defended against. The user will often slit their opponent's throat, preventing any cry that might give them away. Zabuza was a master of this technique, and was even good enough to track and kill opponents through sound alone.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Rina rolled her eyes for two reasons one he was telling her what to do two he was talking to her from inside his head and that was annoying and some what disappointing to Rina . But she just nodded her head in agreement. As she watched him work she could not help but to be a little impressed with his tactics. Rina jumped of the tree branch and started to walk over just as she reached the first house she slammed her hands on the ground and summand two black wolfs one with bat wings the other care. Rina snapped her fingers and they started ripping people to shreds wile she calmly placed paper bombs all over a few houses. Rina started to walk away and Care and Nazer disappeared just as Rina did a hand sign ands the explosives went off and took up an enormous area. The way Rina had set the bomb s they would create a chain reaction and she was just out side of it because of this she felt the wav of heat hit her back and it blow her long brown hair all over her face.Once she was back to where Muserta she smiled as she ran her fingers through her hair and said “havent done that in a wile.”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:51 am

Muserta saying in his head well i think that me and you could raide a village if it wornt for the fact that even a high ranked missing nin can do that if a group of chunin maybe 20-29 of them could takeus out comebined. "well im geting anoyed with not talking out loud no emotion in it". "That was no fun I prefure a fight". Muserta then sarted surching tough the rubble for something. Takeing a young mans head from the rubble Muserta then useing the head as a puppet. Useing a british accent sticking his hands under the neck so he could move the heads jaw say "I"m sorry for almost killing you" trowing the head back into the rubble and heading to a broken sink that was spouting water. whall washing his hands he said " Did you hear that head he was dalusinal" muserta lughing loudly and smileing once again like a insane man. "youd be suprised what seeing things does to ones syke."
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:20 am

Rina nodded her head her head slowly and jumped back as he started to make a head talk. “I forgive you but what you did wont be forgotten.” Said Rina as she sighed. There was a flash of lighting and thunder that caused RIna to jump sky high. Once she regained her balance she looked up at the sky as the rain started to fall. Rina smiled and said “I think your crazy o and by the way what’s your name and tell me a little about your self like age fears likes dislikes you know so i know who im working with.” as RIna weighted for him to answer her question she keep staring up at the rain thunder and lighting.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:05 am

Muserta saying "I ll tell you but im under the impresion you already know" Muserta looking up seeing how bad this stome was geting. "My name is Muserta Usucrosi im 20 im obsesed with saying im sorry im i freak and im trying to defy the rule of brawn vs. brain plus i have no Kekki genki (dont know how to spell)" muserta then walking under the canapy of trees " I know trees arent the safest place to be in a thunder storm but i enjoy danger" "oh and whant to make somekind of base here under the rubble i know someone saw us or got away and the best place to hide in the place that is most likely the place they will know to look" . knowing that she my be puzzld by his logic but he would explan it if she asked. " Iv got just the place" muserta jumping off the from the canopy and walking over to the sink he was near before pointing at a small wooden door under a colapsed wardrobe. " it might be a bit sad but we can inprove it and its shelter for now." walking over to door trowing off the wardrobe and opening the door "and dont brake the door itl be to oveus." "oh and i forgot i also hate Weak minded or bodyed people."
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:37 am

RIna flopped down onto the socking wet grass as she slowly got wetter and wetter as she listened to him tell her about him self by the time he was done she was sopping wet her hair and all. “that would be a good idea it has logical since to it but I have a base but more than one would work better for staying in one location to long tends to cause problems for every one.” Rina paused and narrowed her eyes as she sat up “well I guess you hate me than humm im not strong and I got my butt kicked by you not to mention I was put in the mercy of that woman.” Rina said her voice started to trail off at the end. Rina than said “so I guess you don’t want me around at all.” RIna stood pu and started to walk of cores Rina was testing him but she sounded dead series .
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:01 am

Muserta " well i can see you think im a fool trying to test me but i would have not comewith you if i didnt think you were worth something" smileing sence he knew that this was probly makeing her angry with his intelegence. "Well if youd rather get weter out here go ahaid". Muserta jumping in the door and into the small stone basement. Muserta thinking im glad its stone or I would look like a total jackars. Muserta finaing a small side room with a cot siting on it and started waiting for rina to come in and hope she would not be to mad or he would have to go back up and get another head. muserta smiled. "Are you comeing i left the door open so could you at least shut it if your not comeing in."
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:09 am

RIna spun around and yelled “WHY CANT YOU BE A NIT WIT” Rina just stood there not saying a word. Rina said “well I will ill just stay out here.” Rina just turned up her nose and said noting more on the subject. After about an hour she was starting to freez her butt off. After about another 10 minutes she caved and walked in shutting the door behind her and said “ok im cold im wet and now im here goody.”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:19 am

Muserta saying mockingly "well you finaly came in" smileing geting up and siting in a corner "you can have that room" pointing at the room he was in before. " ill sleep here and ill take first wach unless you want to put it up to one of your wolves and make it one that dosnt have a killing complxidy." laying his head on the wall. "And if im wasnt witty then we wouldent be in this situwation and id be dead from those explosive pedals.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:27 am

Rina smiled and rolled her eyes and said “o how nice of you weight is there something in there I should know about.” RIna than paused to listen to what he was saying. “well all my wolf have that but Angel so Angel it is.” RIna placed her hands to the ground and summand Care and Angel. Care went to Rinas side and Angels smiled her whit wings folded on her back and said “yes Rina.” With out saying anything pointed to the door and Angel sat next to it proudly. “happy “ Rina asked ignoring his last sentence.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:33 am

Muserta wakeing up in the mornig realised that rina wasnt awake yet and that her wolf was still at the door garding. "arnt you a good little wolf do you bite" standing up starting a slow walk to the wolf at the door not geting close unuf till it ansered in someway.

(rilly short sorry i was just waiking up lol)
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:37 am

Angel looked at him and flapped her wings slightly and said in a happy voice “I don’t like to fight I like to help but yes I can bit at times.” Angel cocked her whit head and added “Do you as a human bit.” Angel did not know much about humans for all she knew they could all shape shift like Rina. Care sat there in the door way watching Angel closely so she would not say anything that may imply something.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:44 am

Muserta saying "well im glad you dont bite most of the time" "me as a human no but if i had to maybe starting to sit down again. "but i see you look like you serve almost no vallue in battle but mybe healing of mabe draging of lost alies so no information can be gatered on them."

(OK even shorter but not much to do with a wolf huh)
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:54 am

Angel nodded her head sadly and said “I wish I could be of more use all I do is heal. Because of me Rina nearly lost her life when she was only 15 but thanks to Care she is alive I guess.” Angel than looked at Care and he stepped aside and she caught sight of Rina as she stood next to him. “well I know just as much information as all the other wolfs.” Angel said sounding a bit flustered as she added "if i dont take care of the bodys somone else will but RIna never really summons me when there is a fight."
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:35 am

muserta saying with a slight tone of pitey "Well i hope you will find more of a use someday.Do you mined me geting though i need some freash air so can i get though" as he stude up and started walking to the door.

(extreemaly short)
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:26 am

Angel did not say anything but just stepped aside to let him throw and Rina turned into a fly and fallowed him once out side she turned into a girl with black hair and gray eyes and she asked her voice slightly deeper “well I see you had fun talking to angel.” RIna than turned into a wolf and started to sniff around the area to se if she could find anything worth looking at. Rina paused at collapsed building and looked at Muserta for a moment than turned into a older woman around 30 some. And said in a sweet voice “come on out little one I wont hurt you.” with that the young boy that went and rated her out cradled out for a gape. Rina keep her self from lunging at him and looked over at Muserta with a face that said what should I do with him
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:47 am

Muserta saying with confusion "You choise im not good with desisones of life of a single person" smileing. " dont worry little boy if you are lucky and nice i dought this woman will do anything to harm you" walking over to the boy puting out his hand as an invetation to shake hands. "What happend to you did you see anything?" after notising he had a little blood left on his hand withdrew his hand and wiped it off "opps sorry had a berger and got some kechup on it." puting his hand back out as an inventaion to shake hands again.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:54 am

Rina turned into her self and glared at him “wow you’re a real help here.” RIna rolled her eyes as he acted all o the nice woman and the whole hand shake. The boys smiled and said “I remember you you saved my home but now it was destroyed do you know who did it.” RIna snickered to her self and said “yes who did this Muserta after all you are so great and all” RIna tried not to laugh as the boy shook his hand. Rina than added "ill decide his fate in a wile "
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:04 am

Muserta frowning slightly " Im sorry to say this but it was the leaf village i heard about the plan the villages where planing it for months to clear the land for mineing perpises. I tryed to stop it but i was to late and i found this land the biuldings destroyed. So me and my parteneer started looking for servivers and we found you." muserta hoping to instill vengence in the boy so that the leaf and the other villages would have one more enemy and mabe even a power full one. Muserta then pointing to a trail in the woods "that path right there leads to the hidden stone willage follow it for a day or so and youl make it there" muserta giveing the boy a small pack of pervsions. "Now go there and im shure someone there will shurely want to help you."
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:11 am

Rina watched him closely and keep a straight face but inside she was laughing her butt off it was some what funny how he came up with a lie like that and yet some what impressive but not enough for her to say something about it to his face. Rina nodded when he told the boy where to go. With a quick pat on the head Rina smile as she said “Take care and don’t talk to strangers.” The boy smiled at both of them an said “thank you Mr I really appreciate your help and miss your creepy.” With that he ran away toward the sone village. “IM CREEPY WHAT ABOUT YOU.” Rina said to Muserta
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:21 am

Muserta thinking you dont have to yell once again talking to rina inside his head. Muserta saying with a smug look "You should think of something more chaengeing next time" seeing how rina was restrining her self from laughing hes ars off. " And dont use people as powns only i can" muserta laughing in odd rhyems. " I'm bourd want to orcestrait a consharto or a master piease for the world to enve for the next century" muserta knowing that rina would get that it was a joke but he was still bourd.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:27 am

RIna placed her hand on her face and shook her head slightly. “you are so odd. And yes I know your bored so am I so don’t go complaining about it after all its like this all the time unless you can think of something than I guess your going to say bored.” RIna than kicked a rock and sighed slightly she was feeling a bit reckless at the moment as she asked “so what made you want to leave your village.”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:38 am

Muserta thinking and saying "I rilly dont know they just didnt agee with my mental problums ,copasity ,and other things that iv forgoten" lughing loudly and hardily muserta then saying " Am a insane genus that dosnt have a memory worth a friut pie with a filling thats rotted. and what about you why did you leave your village??" muserta knowing this would most likel make her mad or anoyed. He walked over to the wall of a fallen biulding "its funny how such an insecnifagnt thing can do such construction that can stand earth qwakes and many natural desasters but the vary thing that made it can destry it with a pese of papper."
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:46 am

Rina looked at him long and hard and nodded her head slowly. “I see im sorry they did not see it your way.” Said Rina. “well I umm well I eh.” RIna paused than continued “well I well kinda had an accident and killed my family and than left town before someone could find out but sadly witnesses started to steep forward and rat me out and that was like humm 3 of 4 years a go when I was like 14 or 15 and im 18 now so ya I did not have a lovely past I guess you could say.” Rina than frowned some times she wished she could just fix it all.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next