Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

idk what to call it X3

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

idk what to call it X3 Empty idk what to call it X3

Post by Rina! Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:18 am

Rinas mouth opened like she was about to say something but nothing came out. She simply pushed past him and made her way toured the stone.

Once they reached the out skirts of the village Rina turned around to face im her eyes calm her voice serious as she said “ok now I need YOU to keep a low profile and do what I tell you to if we want to get in with out being killed.. you got that.” Rina then turned into a child around the age of 2 with blue eyes and light blond hair.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

idk what to call it X3 Empty Re: idk what to call it X3

Post by Garovo Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:29 am

muserta smileing playfully. "What you think im not someone that can keep this mouth shut." saying this with over esagirated facial feacher and with a sliding voice (going from low to high piched on perpis) muserta then takeing his head band off and puting his wepion pouch in a backback he had resently bought at the store. (if not i just leave it on there was a time laps right?) and extending his hand out to the young girl rina. muserta saying in a playfull baby talk voice "hey hunny i want you to hold my hand so you dont get lost in the big mean city." muserta smerking slightly. saying in his head convinsing acting. no? laugfing in his head.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:41 am

Rinas eyes bugged out of her head as she listed to him talk in an odd voice. Her eyes fluttered slightly out of fear before she grabed hold of his hand and said in a baby like voice “Daddy I don’t want a meanly(meany) to hort(hurt) me.” Rinas speech was messed up so she was having a slight problem pronouncing some words. Rina waited for muserta to start walking knowing it would not be normal for a child to walk to the gate. Before they moved she said “once in iww (ill) twll(tell) you whwrw(where) to go nwxt.”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:49 am

"OK hunny" muserta walking to the gate gently pulling rina along with him walking up to the gatesman saying "i have busnins in the city i need to take my ginger(LOL HAHA RINA!!) to the doctor.'' The gatesman saying ok then let them past. muserta doing the same voice again "ok ginger do you remember where we need to go." saying in his head SO aDork now your name maches your last name. lets get going.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:16 am

RIna reframed from growling at him by grinding her teeth together quite loudly. As they got to the gate RIna would have given anything to punch im for naming her like she was some type of dog. Once they got past the gate RIna started pulling him suttely down the street and down a dark path that led into a dark forest. Once they reached the end they came to a boarded up house. “well seeing you like braking things you can take to boards off the door…..AND WHAT IS WITH YOU AND MAKING FUN OF MY LAST NAME.” Growled Rina as she turned back into herself
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:29 am

muserta walking up the the door and riping of the bourds one at a time not to arouse atention. "well i just find it funny that your name sounds like a dork and your a dork." finaly takeing off all the boards." makeing a hand jesure point twords the door "laitys first"
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:34 am

Rinas breathing came out sharp as she walked into the dark room and said “keep close .” Rina walked throw the darkness and came to the end of a hallway to see a bookshelf. She shoved it out of the way and walked down a steep flight of steps. Once she was at the bottom she walked into a small stone chamber light by a single torch. She turned around to see if her little friend had fallowed or some how got lost.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:51 am

muserta fallowed rina all the way thought the house and down the stairs down into the chamber. muserta wispering "so wha are we doing here."( short)
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:05 am

Rinas eyes glowed in the firelight giving her a slightly evil look. Slowly she turned around her eyes clod and her face emotionless. Making her way over to a small almost alter like thing she pulled out a kuni and cut her arm wide open. Care fully she held her arm above it allowing her blood to run onto the blood stained stone. She closed her eyes and whispered something to quiet for any one to hear but her self. Slowly the ground started to shake and secret passage opened up. She slowly walked throw it. It lead to an under ground lake with a small island in the middle there was stepping stones and Rina walked across them and waited for her friend to fallow..
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:16 am

Muserta followed rina and said "so whats with the blood couldent you have just used something else to waight it down." (lol i hate posting so short)
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:07 am

Rina turned to face him and said “Well it is not weight matter its like a pass word.. my clans blood has different properties to it then most peoples blood so only people of my clan can get in here and seeing they are dead there is no problem with anyone coming in on use in a way this is a safe place not to mention it has its own I guess you can say light scarce.” As she spoke the passage way closed and the crystals in the top of the cave started to glow. Rian then said “how ever much sun light is out side is how much will come in so you can tell night from day.. don’t ask me how it works im not quite sure. Jugging by how much light is coming in we have and hour before dusk or down here dusk comes at 7 ish”

(haha)
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:20 am

muserta keeps walking.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:36 am

Rina lead the way threw the dense woods till they came to a very large house. “Well this is my home” RIna opened the door and yelled “GUYS IM HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” As Rina yelled 8 wolves entered the room. “MUSERTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!”Screamed Angle the white wolf with angle like wings. As she yelled this she was about to try and pounce on him and possibly smother him in wolf kisses but was cut off by Nazer a black wolf with bat like wings “Stop your foolishness sister before I rip you wing off when RIna is not around to protect you.” Nazer snarled but he was not looking at Angle but at Muserta. A blue wolf named Aqua who was sitting by a white wolf named Ice just let out a soft sigh. “Who is this Rina-sama?” Asked to wolves’ names Piro a red wolf and Geo a black and white wolf. Rina opened her mouth to answer but was cut off by a black wolf named Shadow and a flame colored wolf named Flare started to growl at Muserta next to nazer. This made Rina mad causing her to practically yell “SHUT UP ALL OF YOU BEFORE I MAKE YOU!!” the room fell silent and she continued “this is my friend Muserta and if I find out any of you touch a hair on his head or try to may god take pity on your souls.” RIna then turned to Muserta and said “sorry they don’t like people that much but im sure they will warm up to you.”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:01 am

Muserta jumped a little when he heard Rina project her voice so loudly. "wow im glad none of these guys where there when we had are battle." Museta saidso only rina would hear. Muserta then said aloud "Nice to see you again Angle and nice to meet you every one else." museta aproced angle with care (not the wolf) "ok all you wolves im just ging to pet her dont get mad ok" Muserta extending his hand carfully.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:28 am

Rina sighed and said “well they where all I needed was nazer to take over I just brought the rest to have fun…..WHERE IS CARE AND KIMEKO!!!!” Rina looked around the room franticly. Nazer snickered a he said “they went out about two hours ago or so” Rinas eyes twitched slightly she hated when people where late but she said nothing more. Angle smiled as she was petted and said “see he is nice so I like him unlike you cold hearted wolves.” Nazer growled but said nothing wile Aqua said in a icy voice “remember Angle the pack can chose if you live or die.” Angle sank under the gaze of the Blue wolf. Rina sighed and looked at every one and said “every one but Aqua Nazer and angle…Out .” as RIna gave to word every one but those three left. Rina looked at Museta and spoke “I cant let you be with be as in be my partner…unless you go throw judgment…The pack will decide your fate as in they Vote. Are you willing to take the risks that come with judgment.”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:43 am

Muserta saying in a confedent tone "Why not im not afraid of judgment why would i be with you if i was afraid of some simple voteing" muserta saying to all the wolves "well i hope you all make the right choice and if not im fine with that to." muserta smileing "so shall we wait for the other two or just get satrted?" muserta finding a chair and siting down and waited for an anser.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:01 am

Rina frowned and her eyes held uncertainty in them. “as you Wish.” Rina said an motioned for the three wolves to go start the vote. “If your voted out …..they will end you.” Rina said her voice held a hint of sadness in it. After what seemed like hours each wolf caste its vote. Angle, Flare, Pira, And Geo coasted for him to stay wile Nazer Shadow Ice and Aqua voted him to leave. After a moment Kimeko walked in. “Cast a vote…does this man leave or does he stay…..take note he almost killed Rina…”Spoke Nazer darkly. Kimeko Smiled and said in a sweet voice “I say he leaves.” Rina flinched if Care Voted him off Rinas Vote would not even matter. “im sorry Muserta-kun….your life is hanging in the balance of cares vote” Said RIna Quietly.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:15 am

muserta saying comly "i dont realy care what there disision is if they chose to destroy me so be it if im staying it will be a hostile zone for me its a lose lose situwation" muserta not smileing in this situwation "care i hope you make what ever cchoice you find right."
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:27 am

Rina closed her eyes as she placed her hand on his shoulder. Cares Vote was going to end him she could feel it. Care walked in and growled and said “I may not like you Muserta but I must do whats best for my master and the pack…..so I say you must.” Care paused the hair on his back was raised up and his teeth where bared as if he was about to attack “stay” With out another word every wolf disappeared into a cloud of smoke. Rina fell over onto the ground her eyes wide with shock “your safe…your safe …your safe. I can’t believe im saying this but thank god.” Said Rina looking up at Muserta
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:09 am

muserta smerked "some how i knew this would happen care knows whats best for you." muserta then continuing "I never thought that they would ever say for me not to stay. I hope you dont find me to be a jerk about such a inportant disision but you would have never invited me to a group if you did not beleave i was worthy of your pak." muserta walking over to a chair and siting down again waiting for rina to say something about what he said.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:14 am

RIna smiled as she stood up and said “For some odd reason I agree with you
…shocking I know..Also im going to have to punish you now.” Around the end Rinas voice grown dark and almost metallic. Slowly Rina started to walk around the chair he was sitting in. Rinas eyes narrowed ever so slightly her voice came out soft and rithmatic “tell me when your ready for your punishment…o and the reason for this punishment if for making fun of my last name.”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:03 am

muserta seeing rina starting to aproch him on the chair saying he was to be punished he trew out a few hand signs and began to mearge with the chair. "get me now adork." muserta shouted from inside the chair laghfing the hole while.

Spoiler:
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:36 am

RIna sighed “well I was just going to hug you for the next ten minutes but fine we can play this game for a wile I guess” Rina grinned and decided that she was in a singing mood. Quickly she started to sing a lovely little song about love death and happiness. She quickly jumped onto the high ceiling and keep singing he plan was to get him to fall asleep once that’s done tie him up and just annoy him.

Spoiler:
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:44 am

Muserta began to hear rina sing a song "well Adork i dont see you as a musical pe...r....sar.....gg girgle girgle" muserta passed out.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:50 am

RIna smiled and jumped down. Quickly she picked him up and tied him up and sta next to him and decided it was time to wake the once cocky ninja. Quickly she slapped him across the face and yelled “WAKE UP SUN SHINE!!!!!!!!!” Rina then started to poke his cheek will she chanted “wake up wake up star shine”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum