Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A twist of fate

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A twist of fate - Page 3 Empty Re: A twist of fate

Post by Garovo Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:53 am

"well ill tell you" as muserta steped out of the wall and into the baisment. "I one day felt the earge to leave the village but i felt like sneaking out and then walk back in and then go back though the hold and freake out the gaurd. I was fun" muserta flashing back to the good times till it got boring. "well lets get going muserta started to walk up the satires and realised his door was lock. "um rina do you know how to pick locks if not oh well i do." muserta takeing his fist and 1 in punching the door (it was only wooden plywood and vary thin so not much power was needed) makeing a sizable hole and reached around and unlocked the door and walked into his kitchen.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:41 am

Rina laughed to her self and said “I had a feeling you where going to tell me any way." As RIna listened and let out a half laugh as she said “I should have thought of that.”she opened he mouth to answer his question but all ready had his fist through the door. “well that’s one way to pick a lock.” She thought to herself. Rina then asked “so where are you going to take me hum?”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:33 am

"Um you where going to take me some where" muserta yelled though the door after he was almost all the way in the kitchen. walking out the door onto the pourch and siting on the bench out side waiting for rina to come out and take him to the place she was talking about.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:36 am

Rina rolled her eyes as she caught up with muserta and said “your going to have to act civilized for a wile and act like you never left the village seeing that probably no one has heard the fact where corrupted by yours truly….but what im about to do is going to change that quick. Trust me.” With out another word she started to make her way down the streets keeping her head low and her head banned removed and in a scroll for the time being.

After a few moments of walking she came to a restaurant it was not really what she had in mind but seeing that they’re where other ninja and the place was pretty packed she decided it would be idle enough. Before walking in she turned into a blond and changed her facial fetters. Once entering some random waterish came up to them and asked “how many” in a crazy ascent that was beyond fake. Rinas eye twitched ever so slightly as she replied “two.”

Once they where seated Rina said in a hushed tone so that only muserta could hear “well would you like to eat or have me show you something priceless.”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:26 am

muserta saying in his head. "eather of them would sufice". (wow i cant think of anything sorry im just extreamly biusy)
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:12 pm

Rina gave him a mom like look for talking to her in his mind but did not say anything. Slowly she stood up and jumped onto the table bending down to pick up a fork and a glass. “excuse me may I have you attention please I have some great news concerning muserta-kun and my self .” said Rina as she hit the fork to the glass with a big smile on her face. As she spoke every one got quite and looked at them.

Rina cleared her throat and said “well as I was saying the grate news is that this one of a kind gentlemen has joined me Rina the misssing nin from the stone” as she spoke she shifted back into her normal form and keep her eyes on a few young ninja looking at her and starting to pull out kunies. Rina then dropped down onto the table as 2 kunies flow over her head. as she lied there she said “now muserta–kun we run for a squade of ambu are right back there.” Rina rolled off the table and smiled as she ducked as a glass flow at he rhead.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:38 pm

"well i gess the trouth is out yes me muserta has gone missing but just to tell you Im sorry people for what i will do to you in the future" Muserta then kicking his chair in the air to block the kunia that where comeing at him then he kicked it at the window and jumped out it. muserta then runing at full speed into a small aly way. RIna falowing in his wake. muserta slowed down and let rina pass him then used Shogu: Shikyu Geki (Weapon: Circular Battle Attack) but makeing the orbs smaller and makeing them like taks on the road. spreding them for a mile strech on the raod and sevral big ones on the walls then he cought up with rina.

Name: Shogu: Shikyu Geki (Weapon: Circular Battle Attack)
Type: Taijutsu
Range: Short 0-5m
Description:
In this jutsu, muserta uses two of his scrolls while spinning to create a barrier that is encircled by dozens of spiked orbs.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:04 am

As Rina ran she smiled at Muserta and said “you know you loved my little speech back there hehe” As she keep running something she was not planning on happened an academy student by the looks of it jumped out from behind a tree and tackled Rina to the ground wile screaming “ILLL KILLL YOU I WILLL PROVE IM THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!” RIna sighed as she said .”not a word Muserta–kun.” Quickly she grabbed the kid by the shirt and he stabbed her in the arm with a kuni. Not really happy about being stabed she chucked the kid at the tree and growled as she went back to running.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:41 am

Muserta wile runing he saw that the ninja that where fallowing them where screeming in pain from his orbs. "Word" muserta luagfed. he ran over the the boy and tied him to the tree with some wire to distract any anbu that my have made it past his spiks. and he also attached some exploding tags on the limbs of the trees and trip wires that would set them off. "kid if you want to live tell anyone that comes near you to stay back or the exploding tags will be set off and kill anyone in the vesinity." muserta then cought up to rina again and said i think we lost them." muserta laughfed again.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:49 am

Rina glared at him and said “men” and nothing more. As she Ran she smiled as she said “I guess we did but I do think we should bail this village before we get in a little to deep for us to handle.” She paused slightly and then continued “where would you like to head to next any way?”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:53 am

"I have no idea" muserta said as he aproched his house "but i think we should leave lets use the hole in my house to get away before they come to my house to serch it." muserta then ran back into the baise ment and waited for rina.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:20 am

Rina fallowed him quietly and nodded her head and fallowed him. “we could head to the stone… there we can go to the old head house and see if we can find anything worth our time…also we can stalk up on sapless wile we are at it…but if we go that’s up to you for I don’t really care.” Said Rina in a unusually quiet voice.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:28 pm

muserta wnodering who in the world was sapless. "ill just fallow you now ok" smirking "youve fallowed me all day its my turn to fallow you." first steping out of the hole in the wall and waiting for rina.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum