Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A twist of fate

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A twist of fate - Page 2 Empty Re: A twist of fate

Post by Rina! Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:48 am

Rina did not say anything to him just keep walking. Than the account of her name came into play “can it. Its not like I like my Name but its not like I can change it but it shows I am part of a once powerful clan from the stone.” But than she heard something that sounded like a challenge to her and she said “what ever you say. But I worn you I will be closer than you think heh” with out another word Rina tuned into a bird and took to the skis quickly and once out of sight of the human eye did a few hand signs and became invisible than decided to stalk or fallow by air.

Meisai Gakure no Jutsu - Camouflage Concealment Technique
Type:nin
Meisai Gakure no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used by Rock ninja. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja can grant themself near invisibility. So far only the Sharingan eye and its revelation abilities has been shown to pierce the veil and see the hidden ninja. It is unknown if the Byakugan can penetrate the jutsu and see the user's chakra circulatory system.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:00 am

Muserta thinkning well i didnt see that coming oh well. starting to run fast inot the woods nt being abule to see rina trew two smoke bombs at the ground runing inot a think treed area makeing shure not to walk under any open spots in the canipy. starting to slow to a almost stop. muserta not thinking of anything qwiting his mind so not to be ditected by rina and her mind reading ablytes.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:09 am

So caught up with the thought of rina he seemingly did not notice care. Care fallowed him but keep out of sight and once he noticed something that he was keeping out of clear spots so RIna could not see either of them but that did not mean she could not hear him. Care thought of his location and sent out a howl. RIna heard care and hovered above the spot. Quietly she turned into a fly and landed in a branch and watched him. Care smirked as he sunk deeper into the bramble in witch he was hiding.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:22 am

Muserta s mind forgeting about evey thing had in turn fogot he was hiding from a person with a group to help. hearing the howl knew that rina was now umung him. "So Adorke you have found me thanks to your wolf buddys" all the wile sting up a stap of invible wire all over the place making it look like he was looking for rina makeing shure to think of something compleatly off subject. walk ng thoguh a derlibrat hole in his trap and qwickly closeing the hole. "Now this wolf is no longer a problum" trowing another smoke bomb exsep this time trowing not only a small explosive sending not only dust but rock dibrease. ducking into the hole he had made covering it with dirt keeping a hole for his mouth but coverg it with his sand collerd shert.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:24 am

Rina growled to her self he was getting under her skin with the Adorke thing. As Rina saw him looking around she could tell he was up to something but the question at hand or in her cause at wing is what. “well it seems he is finally playing my game but now lets see who’s the better player.” Thought Rina as she turned into a squirrel just as soon as he disappeared and she could not smell him sad for her. Rinas mouth curved into a smirk as she thought “ok than lets just blow you out.” Rina made a few hand signs and whispered “petal Rain.” Care left the area knowing all to well what Rina was going to do. As the petels fell into place Rina made a hand sign and they made a devastating explosion ripping up the ground all around and she was just out side the explosion range and she felt the heat hit he rface.

____________<(^-^<)

Petal rain
element:non
type: Ninjutsu
It being a storm of rose petals and when on command they explode
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:38 am

Muserta throwing a smoke bomb once again giveing himself ample time to jump out of his cover and made 2 simple clones and made them run off in difrent directions. Makeing them think every thing he did to the letter. then muserta runing into a densly wooded area. hoping into the treetops and just siting down on a branch and covering the botom of it with brush to the point that there was no way someone could see him but with small holes that would still let him see though. and just relaxed.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:35 am

Rinas eyes twitched ever so slightly as she though “dear god this is annoying….o well might as well make the best of it and start summoning up some friends to do nothing but destroy everything.” Rina slammed her hands onto the ground and 3 10 foot tall wolfs appeared. “hello RIna-Chan how can we help you” Asked the black one Shadow. “yes Rina-chan do tell” said Ice a white wolf. But the red wolf flare stayed silent.

“its simple really destroy everything in your path until we find someone….” Replied Rina who had a sinister smile on her face. Ice went after one and Shadow after the other wile Flare started to scorched the area by shooting fire from his mouth.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:47 am

Muserta seeing a jet of flame in the air thought "what the heck is going on" useing his clones eyes to see what was going on. thought the clones eyes he sees 3 giant wolves destroying the forest. "Oh dang shes trying to smoke me out" muserta jumping out into the air yelling " HERE i am." makeing his clones jump to his sides then makeing him adn the clones change positions. then makeing them all and him stand ontop of the highest branchs on the trees. "Nicely done rina didnt see that comeing the shear disregard for nature and life truely spectacular and nice wolves iv never seen them" muserta smerking "you should have used thoese in our battle you may have won." takes a small pause "maybe."
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:00 am

Rina grinned as he came out her plan had worked perfectly. As she listed to what he had to say she could not help but to get slightly irritated at what he was implying. “well what ever you say Muserta–Kun…… The black one is Shadow the red one is Flare and the white one is Ice….” Then it hit her the little stunt she had just pulled may attract some attention to where they where and if some one came to investigate they might recognize her and they will most likely recognize Muserta. “well it seems you three better go and we should get out of this area before someone come to find out what all the smoke is from.” Said RIna in a calm voice. with out Question Flare shadow and Ice poofed away.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:06 am

"yes maybe lets go back to base" he ran back to the path to find his waights where gone "Hay Adork didnt i put my box of waights right here?" seeing foot steeps leading away from the village. lots of foot steps mybe a gang of some sort of but they where samll so mybe a group of children. " I gess someone took of with them." waiting for rina to come down to the road.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:13 am

“sounds like a good idea to me…wait you had a good idea wow…kidding” said Rina in a cheerful tone. She slowly fallowed him up the rode and could not help but to laugh slightly as she said “well it seems you where robed by children….and if you want to insult me come up with something more well I don’t know insulting.” As RIna spoke Care came up behind her and waited to see what they where doing next. “well do we go after them or not humm.” Asked Rina in a half teasing voice.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:55 am

"Nawwww let them keep them i was just wwasting time bye comeing here." muserta paues "mybe we sould" muserta starts to follow the tracks "mybe we will run into our young fraind. mybe this is his revenge. muserta starts laughfing manilikly. "OH and i was dumming it down."
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:39 am

Rina smiled slightly and said “you never seast to surprise me you know that muserta–kun” Not really in the mood to start arguing with him she walked next to him her hands behind her back and care on the other side of him with a look in his eyes that said “im thinking about biting.” Getting slightly bored of walking in silent Rina poked muserta in the side for some reason unstated. Wile Care just keep looking at him with the same look
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:10 pm

muserta feling the poke said "wHat do you want?" stoping and looking at care "and what do you want?" muserta siting down waiting for the anser to his question. thinking of how boring this missing nin thing was half the time. (Short sorry)
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:23 pm

Rinas eyes narrowed slightly and said half mockingly “dang your no fun hem.” Care smirked and said “what are you talking about heh.” Care slowly started to circle around him the blood lust slowly leavening his eyes. Rina looked at care and made a hand sign and he disappeared. “sorry about that he is just in one of his blood craving moods.” Apologized Rina
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:59 am

"Its ok but why did you dimiss her i was going to have some fun if she pounched on me" muserta saw that the traks ended at a small house up in the trees. when he saw a gigantic blue ball start to fall from the window. seeing it drop falling strait at rina fealing corny he dove. Useing his muslcular control to make it look as if he was jumping in slow motion yelling "NOOOOOOO!!!!" but at the last moment he grabed the ballon from the air and chucked it at full speed at rina. before seeing the resalt of this a bombard ment began muserta counted about 50 ballons droping in all directions.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:13 am

Rina smirked as she said “better not let care hear that you called him a girl hem you may not wake up the next time you go to sleep trust me.” As they came to a stop RIna looked up and thought “a tree house now that is not something you see every day huumm.” Rina watched muserta as jumped in front of her to save her..or so she thought. “oh why tha.” Started Rina who was cut off by muserta chucking the water balloon at her and it exploding all over her socking her hair and shirt. But then water balloons started to fall from every direction. Rina grabbed two out of the air and aimed them for the back of musertas head before one landed right on top of her head causing her to get even wetter. “what the heck is going on” said Rina as she moved out of the way so she did not get hit by another water balloon.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:34 am

Muserta in the worst sicuwation to dodge water ballons alsmost all the water hit him all at once he was completely soked to the bone. saying in a sacastic tone "well it seems water baloons are hiting us." smerking then jumping into the club house to find it empty. muserta walking around exsmining things even though he already knew where the kids where he could hear there breathing but he thought he would give them a small chance to "try" to out smart him. "hello who ever you are i dont think i like geting my things stolen bye punks" muserta saying in a interesting tone " if you give them back i wont kill you of mame you for life" . one of the children omerges from behide a small couch and says "OK" he goes over to the closit and grabs musertas box of waights. muserta adding "thank you hay can you give me some of those water ballons to" the kid complys and get him a bag of empty waterballons. "oh and kid dont tell or think about me my partner can read minds." muserta staching the water ballons in his pouch and makeing himself forget about them temporarily. Muserta jumping out of the tree house with his box of waights. " i took care of it and to tell you the trouth i thought that care was a girl." muserta laughing underhis breath.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:48 am

Rina rolled her eyes and said “well state the obvious muserta-kun .” As he jumped into the tree house Rina stayed on the ground ringing out her wet hair and trying to squeeze the water out of her black tank top. “gosh dang it “ she thought Rina hated being wet and she was wet. As Rina waited she started to pace back and forth she hated waiting on others it was one of the things that slightly annoyed her. as she did so care reappeared his eyes widened as he saw his socking wet master. “my my RIna-san it seems you got into a little fun wile I was gone.” Said care as he licked fresh blood from his muzzle. “o can it care.” Said Rina Care stood behind Rina as muserta came out. “well good job and you know what he is right behind me.” Smirked Rina. Care let out a low growl as he started to walk over to muserta but was stopped by Rinas foot coming down on his tail
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:03 am

"well now what? oh and sorry care im sorry i thought you where a girl. Its not my falt you master named you care" muserta smerked and lughfed lightly. "should we go back to our base go to another village go steal stuff or just couse some havic in a village or a town this is extramly boring mybe we could go steal a boat and take our enterprize acrose seas or we could go undercover alot of things but what to do. but nothing now." muserta took a long breath after such a long winded speach.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:21 am

Care growled and said ‘you better not be blaming you stupidity on Rina-san.” Rina sighed these two really weren’t a good mix from what she could see. “umm well you see im not really the type of person that cares so we can do what ever you like that is with in reason of cores hem.” Said Rina as she crossed her arms over her chest. Care growled and said “im going to go see my friend good day.” Care then disappeared again.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:23 am

"No what do you want to do" (just a conversation starter i know its extreamly small that y im wrighting all this to make it long but not longer at the same time)
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:27 am

Rina looked at him for a moment and said “im not sure but im telling you this now. I never want to get wet again.” RIna started to walk back in the direction of the village. “come one I want to show you something fun to do in this village that you yet have to discover.”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:35 am

"lead away" muserta started to fallow rina back to the village. " do you think its wise to use the gate after that fire you made? lets use my way in" muserta started to run in another direction runing backwards and signaling rina to come with him. he came to a small hole in the wall that was coverd with a sheet of metal removing the metal muserta enterd the hole. "come with me its safe this leads strate into my baisement.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:43 am

RIna did not say a word to him until they got to the hole in the wall. “well im not going to ask why this is here and im quite sure I don’t want to know…. Once we get there show me where the largest shop in the village is and ill show you what fun is.” Said RIna as she fallowed him
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum