Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A twist of fate

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A twist of fate Empty A twist of fate

Post by Rina! Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:53 am

RIna moved therow the village gates quickly and made her way down the streets. Her mind was set on one thing and one thing alone finding that blood jack that nearly killed her last time they met. Surprisingly rina did not have revenge in mind she had something fare more devious in mind. With a ninja with that power Rina could be a bit more successful in her work and what not. Care her black wolf walked at her side when they came to his house. Earlier tat day she had broken into the kages place and found his file and thuse where he lived.

Rina and care got into the house and walked around silently it seemed there was no one home so they would have to just sit and weight for him to come home. Rina could tell Care was mad but she just sat on a couch and he came and sat next to her there they weighted for him to come back.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

A twist of fate Empty Re: A twist of fate

Post by Garovo Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:06 am

Muserta walking into his house using the widow because he tired of the door. Seeing a earaly familiar wolf in his chair “I see you have come for revenge or do you have an alternative motive for such an intrusion on my privet home” . Walking over to another chair acrost the way from Rina and looking her in the eye waiting for her to make a move. Or was she here to propose a deal? Muserta was ankncih( cant spell ancshis) to find out.

(OCC:dang this is small but o well im goign fast)
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:12 am

Rinas eyes fixed on him and her mouth curved into a small smile as she stood up and walked over to him her eyes where not all worm and happy but where full of hope. “well the thing is I have found my self thinking about our little encounter last time.” Rinas eyes seemed to darken as she paused and continued. “ I saw it when I saw you. you have something special and im interested in it. You have a drive and ambition I like and I was wondering if you loved your village enough to die for it.” Said RIna her eyes narrowing and her voice starting to grow more quiet the more she spoke. Care stood up and said “Cant we just kill him we can have the whole pack rip him apart.” Rina quickly kicked him in the sides and he staggered and said no more.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:20 am

Muserta standing up saying “Never I would rather live then die for this scum bucket of a village” he smiled now dudusing that Rina wanted to make an offer. The chance he had be waiting for a chance to get into the missing nin. “And if I am correct you want to make an offer on my serveses as a killer. ILL DO IT!!!!!” knowing she would be a bit startalled bye his upfront aditue about it. “and put a musle on that mut” laughing manically.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:26 am

Care stood up and looked at RIna and mumbled something and RIna just nodded her head
“well I like how you don’t like your village gives me more of a reason to” be for Rina could say anything more he beat her to it. Rina could not help but to jump tripping over care and cracking her head on the coffee table. RIna stood up rubbing the back of her head and said “well your smart but I was thinking more along the lines of a partnership and what not.” Care looked at him long and hard and said “I still don’t like him Rina he almost put an end to your life once.” Rina just glared at him and he dispersed.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:32 am

Muserta Saying “well thats fine with me but don't try anything stupid” smiling remembering the dismemberment that he had coused he “and how the heck did you get your injurious healed the ninja that saved you must have be powerful” siting down again to make the room feel less hostile. Taking a dramatic sip form a coffee cup with nothing in it (but she didn't need to know that). “Now lets go reack son\me havic.”
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:37 am

Rinas eyes flashed as she got dangerously close to him and hissed “I think before I act I will admit im not strong but my strong points aren’t anything you can mach.” Rina of coerce was speaking of her transformations and other abilities she possessed but he did not need to know about. “Havoc aah always the first thing new missing ninjas want to do but what they don’t know it it is the worse thing they can do.” Said RIna in a sly voice as she took a steep back from him.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:46 am

Muserta standing up thinking I will find out what those things are eventually but im willing to wait. “Ah is suped but you must itmit that it is the funnest thing to do. I was thinking more small scale havic from the inside” . There was only one thing that Muserta loved more that havic was mined games.”I could always go with you now and esblish that I went missing but im going to make it more interesting ill just say im going on a little trip to check on that village you took over.... And when I get there I shall kill them all.” this time he dosnt laugh he just stands there with a sharp evil smile that would make most people look insane which he was.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:53 am

Rinas lips parted as she smiled and said “humm that sounds good and yes a little havoc does not hurt but im used to my way but I guess I can live with your way.” Rina smiled and said well than would you like me to come with you to tell them about my little take over in god knows where. “ Rina of cores was lacking hummer in that sentence but hey she was a missing ninja she needed to act like she was mean.

(SHORT)))
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:19 am

Muserta starting out the door already. "Dont mess around lets get going well talk witle where there". Muserta then already half way down the steps turned around and said "You coming" then making it look like he took off running as fast as he can but realy he just turned around and hid behind the side of the house out of site trying to conseal a luaghf. He was thinking lets see how solid this team is.

(tryped fast and didnt use my typing program so sorry if its g\hard to read)
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:06 am

Rina rolled her eyes he was already try to tell her what to do and she hated that more than anything. As she walked down the steps after him she saw him take off running. Rina just rolled her eyes her pupils turning into a crescent moon shape. “well I don’t know about that im sorry so get out here before I change my mind about you coming with me.” RIna said in a cocky voice. Sure she could not hear him clearly because she was not looking at him but she new what he was thinking.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:14 am

Muserta seeing rina was fooled by his rouse. jumping out from behind the wall yelling "BOO" smileing "i hope this dosnt make are partenership null and void". Muserta then turning around then saying " well if you want to start on are way now ill stop messing around" geting serus or looking serus but in his mind he was fealing so thrilled about being a missing nin now he couldent help being dorkey. "Oh and dont kil be before i have a chance to say im sorry for all the things that i did to you before" grining from ear to ear knowing that she must be rwally mad in her head but she must need me or i wouldent be here. "but im not saying sorry now". muserta then starting a slow walk down the street.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:24 am

Rina did not jump just looked at him her eyes turning cole black and her lips pressed into a thin line.not saying anything She just looked at him her eyes softening up ever so slightly. “well im fine with messing around an all but I have my limits and I don’t have any friends that are human so I guess you could say I have a lot to learn.” She said wile shrugging her shoulders. Rina hissed when she read his thoughts her teeth bared and her fist clinched as she snapped “ I don’t need you I don’t need any one I was and always will be fine on my own I just thought it would be nice to have someone to work with but hey I could be wrong only one way to find out.” With a quick motion RIna was behind him holding a kuni to his neck and as she did so she hissed in his ear “ Don’t ever think I need you” it was faint but there was pain and hurt in her cold voice.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:32 am

Muserta with kunai near his neck smiled. Pushing his hands down elbow bent then trusting up word taking the kunai from rinas hand and trowing it at a near bye wall. "And i was thinkning and thoughs are not meant to be shared so based on your knowlege of my mind i gese you can read my mind plus i think you should work on your people skills" starting to walk once again not even fased by this near death experiance. "SO shall we start of or are we just going to sit here with your face plasterd ever whare you wont last long but then again you can morf so i dont think that maders". "ANd i gess you dont ned me you want me totoadly difrant emothions"
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:40 am

Rina growled at him slightly but than looked at the ground ever so slightly. “so what if I can read minds so what if im a freak who does not even know her true form so what if im not used to people yet.”RIna paused as he went on talking and she went on “its not like this place is highly guarded I just walked right in like this. And what do you mean by that I guess you don’t need me thing. And ya we can get to it” Said Rina her voice starting to calm down as she started to fallow him.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:02 am

spacer new time old pace
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:14 am

muserta saying "well ill be right back" runing into his house useing the door this time. runing up the stares and runing into his room puting all the wights into the boxes. runing down the staers makeing it almost all the way donw the stares when he triped on a louss nail smashing his head into the floor his nose bleeding like a stream he hoped rina hadent notised yet so he gaterd that wights and put them back in the box all the wille his nose still bleeding then he walked out the door and looked at rina and smiled his face coverd in blood. "well i think i mesed myself up a little bit. well lets get going" he started walking twords the gate.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:21 am

Rina leaned up against the wall weighting for him to come back when she heard a crash. “o my god he is going to kill him self by the end of this day because of stares” RIna thought to her self wile she shook her head . once he came out she laughed slightly “humm well I know your weakness now stares.” she said mockingly. Quietly Rina walked next to him not saying anything just watching his nose bleed.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:29 am

Muserta yelling with a playfull tone "hay there was a loose nail in the stares" muserta seeing rina lok at his face. "what is there something on my face" he wiped his cheak not geting any of the blood off. "did i get it" Muserta was now geting a little dissy. "Occhk i shinks thers jork harsh goone tooo farrr." geting a cloth out and presing it on the side of his nose closing the blood vesle and after the clot had formed let i go then wiped of the blood. " i rilly almost let that joke go to far huh" muserta started laughing madly but not madly to make people look at him.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:35 am

RIna looked at him like he was a mad man well he was but that was not the point. As she watched him stop the bleeding she sighed. “o my you sound like you where drinking something or are one something or you are just plan delusional for some reason.”she said as she kind of cocked her head to the side and pulled out a piece of paper and studded it for a moment and than put it back. Rina than asked “anything else you want to get wile we are here.”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:41 am

Muserta saying qwitely so that no one would hear him "no but now we got nothing to do. We destroyed the most remote place in the world." continuing to walk twords the gate. Muserta thinking of how follish he must look to everone else haveing a blooded up shert and a box with blood on it. "Oh i know something ill pick up a change of cloths and this time its on the first floor." Muserta runing back into his house going into the landry room picking up puting it into the box and then runing back to rina. "That dint take tht long but it was something to do nun the less."
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:43 am

Rina sighed this was going to be a long day she could tell. As she weighted for him to come out the turned into an old lady. As he came out she said “it took you so long I grow old and brittle.” Rina than turned back into her self her face some what bored and her eyes dull. “yawn.” Said RIna as she paced back and forth clearly more restless than usual. As RIna paced Care appeared out of no where and watched her as he sat on the ground.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:56 am

Muserta looking at rina saying "ya it will be" contuewing to walk twords the gate "Now where to." as they reached the gate. Muserta yelling "Are you awake" smileing and laughing. " ya i know all these sacar tactics are geting old huh? Im just realy bored."

(realy short and sorry rina i was out of town my grate grandpa got sick)
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:08 am

Rina shrugged her shoulders and said “how should I know its not like I ever planed anything I just go where ever I feel like goin.” Rina fallowed him her mind wandering far far away off in a place where she did not have to worry or think about how to avoid getting killed. “yaya im awake” Rina said boredly.. she than added softly only loud enough for him to hear “im so tempted to run into some shop and yell hello im Rina Astorke the missing ninja from the stone fear me. Just to see what would happen than get out of there.” Care just shook his head at them and stayed close to Rinas side
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:28 am

MUserta saying with a grin "ya that would be funny but i think people yould try to takle you if you have a bounty and your name sounds like it says Adorke" trowing a kunai at a tree in bourdum
then saying qwietly. "lets go and raid something im so tired of this already but atleast if i can tell you have a contact in the acaski with that ninja that ninja that saved you." going over to reteave the kunai. "well im going for a privet walk be free to follow me but dont let me see you" saying this mockingly as if antyagnising here to chalnge her to a game of follow and dont get cought.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum