Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shadow of the night is back

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

shadow of the night is back - Page 3 Empty Re: shadow of the night is back

Post by Rina! Mon May 18, 2009 4:03 am

Rina grinned and said in a sinister tone of voice “hum I guess good boys can get some pretty nasty plans. I guess that could work but I think we should leave Flare out of this one. To me it seems that Nazer and care did a number on him.” Care grinned slightly and asked “is there a limit to what Piro and I can do for if there’s not I think it should be really really fun.” RIna smiled and pulled out a map tot the restricted section of the library and started to draw out a plan from what he had just said.”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Mon May 18, 2009 4:26 am

narutah grinned and looked a flare and walked over to him and said"ill do this for both of us ok flare"narutah said petting him narutah got up with riaku and said "anything goes except killing the hokage"he said smiling anything else goes but tell everyon the plan first"narutah looked around and said everyon got it lets go operation:libary book
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Tue May 19, 2009 5:49 pm

Flare smiled an odd wolf like smile. By this time all the wolfs where gathering around to hear what was going on. Most of them seemed pretty excited because there may end up being bloodshed but others just stayed quiet and said noting. Care just rolled his eyes and said nothing more and Rina had a real smile on her lips. “Piro “care said and they exchanged looks as Rina noded her head and said “I guess we best get this done.”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Tue May 19, 2009 9:05 pm

narutah smiled with riaku then waved to all the wolfs and said"alright lets go"narutah said as he started walking out the cave
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3