Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shadow of the night is back

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

shadow of the night is back Empty shadow of the night is back

Post by Rina! Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:26 am

Rina crawled through the tunnel and came up in the middle of the village. RIna pulled her head banned off and placed it in her pocket and she moved through the city streets unnoticed by the people. RIna smiled she was not the young teen she once was when she left but she was not as strong as she should be but she was able to get in that is all she had to worry about for now. She moved gracefully to a tree and leaned up against it and smiled as the sun hit her face.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

shadow of the night is back Empty Re: shadow of the night is back

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:36 am

Narutah walked outhishousewith kid form rikau on his head nad saw a girlhe jumpe din the tree she was inbut wasent noticed he read her aura tehn walked aroundwhere she was in teh tree and wasin her face adn sadi "hi im narutah lucahiro who are you"[img]shadow of the night is back Kirara13[/img]
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:47 am

Rina smiled as a breeze hit her face. RIna than opened her eyes and some guy was in her face. With out thinking Rina jumped back and got into a defensive stance. RIna than heard what he said and relaxed and said in a smooth voice “Im Rina and people Just call me Rin or Just Rina pleased to meet you. RIna looked at the wolf like thing in his arms and smiled and said “Its really cute.” With that Care walked out and sat next to Rina his face calm as he said “ RIna there at it again.” Rina shot him a look and said in a sharp voice “ Than go stop them ever though of that humm.” Care glared at her for a moment and dispersed in a cloud of smoke
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:52 am

narutha then smiled as rikau jumped on his head he then saw teh slashonher headbandand said "so your a rouge ninja"he sadiwith a calm voice then sadi well im a anbu black ope as he looked at her as he jumped dwon and walked around herhe waged his taile adn twitched his ears adn sdai well are you strgon
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:00 pm

Rina growled as her head banned stuck out of her pocket and she put it on as she said “so what you do something your not proud of and people are out to kill ya the next thing ya know.” Rian than said her voice cheerful “ .it was something that happened 6 years ago must we dwell on the past and pulse I go to prison ill just get out again.” Rinas eyes sparkled in the sun.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:13 pm

narutah got a kunai adn started to carve a symbol a sphere tehnwhen it was done adn smiled adn siad now you can come here anitme also we are friends fro lie he sadi as he sat by a tree and sdai so what happened
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:21 pm

Rina raised an eye brow and decided that it was best to just go with what he was saying. Rina than said in a neutral voice “Well I was in the scroll room in out house found one it told me how I could get some more power and me being the young and stupid ninja I was I killed my hole family but they thought me as evil so I just proved it right but me mum and younger sister are still alive.”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:26 pm

narutah smiles adn sadi rina you arent evil rian your arua isnt evil your aura is sad hurt adn confuesed but not evilhe said as he gotup adn walked towrds you need a friendthat can help you adn talk to you tehn he smiesl adn says someone like me
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:34 pm

RIna rolled her eyes and said “humm what ever I have plenty of friends though.” RIna was telling the truth but they whereat human. RIna than lifted her hand up and said “This is what I got.” Her hand was enflamed with black chakra and she placed it on the tree and it burnt it all they was through.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:37 pm

narutah was excited cool tah was awsome but can you do thisihs hadn was bright wiht a flame as he toughed teh burning tree eh absorbedteh black flame and threw it in teh ari then made a clone out of the flame the clone stood by narutah adn laughed as he did
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:43 pm

Rina smiled and said “no but I can do this.” Rina sprouted angel like wings and she shot up into the air and spun as she went up. Rina than turned into a wolf with wings and flow down and went back to human. And she said “ you know what you look like I don’t know what I look like I forgot long ago and I changed how I looked and im guessing this is how I may look but I don’t know.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:03 pm

Narutah smiled as the clon eturned in to flames and he said well you look perfect tonme he sadi ehn said hay you want to play a game he aksed as he got a ball and started to kick it ariund
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:39 am

Rina raised an eyebrow and said “well thank you I guess” Rina than cocked her head and said “humm I don’t do games but I guess I have nothing better to do so I guess.” Rian than looked at the ball and said “your going to have to teach me though because iv don’t think ill know how to play.”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:42 am

narutah smield and sadi this is a gmae i like to call ninja ball its very simple he sadi as he walked owards this feild you have to get the ball in teh other persons goal toiwn also you can knock the opponet outas well to win you can do anything there usual a force felid around use he then kicked he ball in his hadn adn it trasnfomred into water this ball will be a water ball he sadi so you readu
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:39 am

RIna cocked her head and smiled and asked in a smooth voice “anything goes is that what you are saying humm” RIna grinned and said “it sounds fun so im in hehe” RIna looked around and cracked her wrist and asked “so I can use my clan ability right.” Rinas smiled fell from her face as she weighted for him to answer.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:13 am

narutah smiledas he put rikau down then kicked th wateball in teh air adn said yep as he kicked teh ball towards her goal
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:40 am

Rina grinned and said “well ok than” Rina watched him and went after him and v cuted to the ball and rotated on her left foot and aimed at the ball with a well aimed kick from her right foot. Rina than pushed her hair away fom her face so she could see if she got the ball or not.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:23 am

narutah made a clone adn luanched himsellf in front of teh ball then kicked it in the air after that charged a chidor adn jumped up adn punched teh ball the other way with the lightign on it
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:37 pm

Rina mumbled something to her self and than turned into a cheetah and went after the ball. She slap and hmed her paw onto the ground and a rock shot up and hit the ball and sent it flying. Rina than jumped in to the air turned into a dog and ran to the geol with ball in mouth
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:26 am

narutah said "oh no you dont and ran towads teh ball adn tackle it made 1 clone tehn teh clone jumped off his back adn jumped adn got tehball adn ran th other way to eh goal tehn threw it
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Rina hissed at him and went after the ball and slammed her paws to the ground and a rock shot up and hit the ball sending it flying right at her. She was not counting on this so she got hit square in the for head. Rinas eyes went pail with embarrassment but the quickly grabbed the ball and chucked it toward his goal.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:21 am

narutah missed teh ball adn it went into his goal he tehn picked it up adn smiled as he kicked teh other way
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:18 am

Rina smiled at him sheepishly and was acetyl having fun for the first time in her life it seemed. As she chased after him just than the killjoys them self showed up. “RINA-SAN WE FOUND IT WE FOUND IT ARNT YOU HAPPY ABOUT IT PLEASE SAY YOU ARE.” Said Flare. “O SHUT UP YOU NITWIT!!!!!!!” barked Ice and shadow simultaneously. Rina stopped in mid stride and looked at narutah with a look that said o god help me. Flare than lept over to narutah and towered over him and started to prod him with his nose as he said “hummm does RIna-san have a new friend hummm. He smells nothing like Rina-san he smells of earth Rina-san you smell of forest and rain.” Shadow and ice exchanged looks and than turned to Rina as shadow spoke “now I would like to here an explanation to this from both of you.” His cold eyes fashing to both RIna and narutah

shadow of the night is back LegendaryWolves
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:04 am

narutah got the ball and a question mark appeared over him tehn he got wide eys as he sadi "wow cool wolfs rina i like them all i think i like the fire one teh most cause i like teh elemetn fire the second best is tied between ice adn darkness"narutha sadi with a smile adn tehn looked up at tehm adn said "well whats happening is me adn my new friend rina are having fun playing ninja ball want to playhe sadi as rikau looked at teh mighty beast
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:14 am

Rina shadow and ice did an anima fall wile flare started to jump around saying “o RIna-san I like your new friend all of the other wolfs are mean to me but I guess a human can be a lot nicer than a wolf.” Ice and shadow got up and looked at there bazer brother as he said “o id like to play it sounds fun” wile on the other hand ice barked “well what’s in it for us.” Rina got up and shook her head “well Rina it seems you are either daring or just down right out of your mind. He is an ambu you know that right but i really would rather not play but i hvae no say hum.”said shadow in a cold tone. RIna rolled her eyes and said “they would love to play.” Shadow and ice gave her a look that said your going to owe us one if we play. Rina added “you can have flare on your team and if you want get a summoning of yours to come and play on your team if you like.”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next