Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shadow of the night is back

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

shadow of the night is back - Page 2 Empty Re: shadow of the night is back

Post by narutah lucahrio Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:52 am

narutah was excited and said "awsome ohh by teh way im narutah lucahrio adn im not just human"he said as his fox ears adn taile came out adn his claws sharpend while showing teh onees on his feet" im a animal"he sadi with a happy tone tehn riaku jumped out adn lanede on teh feild adn tunred into onrmal form with a blades around ihs body narutah tehn said "ok lets go" as he threw teh ball in teh air narutah jumped up adn kicked it towards rinas goal
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:02 am

[u]Flares head shot up high as he said “im flare the dark one is shadow and the light one is ice. O and shadow he is to quiet and a little grumpy ice he is cold hearted and mean to me and all the other wolfs but Rinas right hands.” Ice and shadow glared at there brother and a low growl cam from ices and shadow just sat there and looked at Rina with a look that said can I kill him yet. Rina than broke in “well um how about we start before shadow or Ice kills him.” RIna than looked at him closely and her eyes narrowed and shadow growls slightly but Rina quickly silenced him with a flick of her head. Ice growld as he moved toured and jumped into the air and shot ice at the goal. Flare yealled “HOW DO WE PLAY”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:19 am

narutah grabed teh ball agin and looked at rina and said "hay rina can i have flare please he sadi with puupy dog eyes"as he made a clone and went over the rules with flare
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:31 am

Rina jumped and asked “when you say have I would like you to define that have as in keep as in yours or have as in use for the game.” Ice pushed RIna to the ground and placed a paw over her torso and licked her face as he said quietly “o please let the world be looking up now” Shadow laughed at his brother an flare growled at Ice and attacked him. Shadow mumbled something to him self and than looked at RIna as she walked pver and yelled “CUT IT OUT YOU TWO Before I CALL NAZER TO RIP BOTH OF YOU UP!!!!!!”it was clear that she was steamed but she quickly calmed down and looked back at her new friend.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:39 am

narutah then said "as in mine forever but fine i see you want him oh and one more thing before we start who is nazer"he said with a confused face
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:32 am

Ice growled “Rina please give him flare we don’t need him he is weaker than angle and she is a push over.” This tweaked a nerve in Rina as she hissed ‘well than I guess the elemental THREE would be no more than is that what you want huummm.” Shadow was shocked by his maters harsh words and he dared not get involved for he knows his brothers fate a beating from Care. Sure that wolf was pretty small but it does not mean he could not kill ice. “well Nazer is a black wolf farley large he is larger than you Narutah black bat like wings nasty temper and well I guess you could say one of the few in the pake that don’t take crap from the others. “said shadow answering Narutahs question as he sat a foot in front of him. Rina than walked back over and leaned up against shadow wile ice death glared flare. “humm I could give you Flare but I cant than the three of them would be split up and I don’t think the others would be real happy.”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:15 pm

"ok also my last question who is angle might as well tell me the whole pack"narutah said sitting by flare petting his head softly
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:07 am

Shadow smirked flashing his white teeth as he lied down on the ground. RIna sat down and pulled her hair out of her face and said “well umm ok I guess I can do that. Or I could just show you its your pick hmmm.” Ice lept at Rina and swiftly pined her to the ground and snareled “HAVE YOU LOST IT RINA THAT WOULD GIVE AWAY THE HIDE OUT.” Rina replied soothingly “but we aren’t staying here im all ready pushing my luck as it is if im caught you know im going strait to interrogation.” Ice let her up and she said “its what ever you choose Nautah but one word of where we are and I send a wolf after you and it wont be a pleasant visit you can mark my word on that.” . Flare whispered “don’t worry her bark seems to be worse than her bit these days .”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:15 am

narutah frowned ofer hearing the confersation with his ox ears tehn narutah said"ohh you guys dont trust me yet well ok"naruthasadi wiht a frown tehn he hard somehting adn sayd "hay stay here and stay down"narutah got up adn saw some anbus adn tehy sayed hay narutha what are ou doing you should be looking for rina anrutah then sadi well there not this way i lokked theanbus had a talk and left narutah came back wiht a smile saying well thats taken care of as he petted flare agin adn said i want to see them please
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:35 pm

Rinas eyes widened and she motioned for ice and shadow to go and they both disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Her and flare slide closer to the ground as she heard voices and the mentioning of her name. As RIna stood up she smiled and said “thank you I guess I owe you one flare go to the others and tell them we have a guest coming.” Flare smiled and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. As Flare disappeared Rina pulled her long hair up into a messy bun and pulled off her head band and looked at him and said “you village is full of idiots that cant sense a ninja when there right next to them. lucky for me iv been her for a week walking around you’re the first to take notice of me but I guess some one reported they spotted me even though the massacre was committed yeas ago I guess I do look the same in some ways” as she spoke she grabbed his wrist and began to walk into town.

After 20 minuets of walking they came to a boarded up house. Rina looked at him and walked to a window where one board was missing. she pulled her self through the small opening and landed in a farley large room there she weighted for him to come in. she closed her eyes there was no one there but she heard screams of pain in her mind.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:48 am

narutah was a little tense at teh place as he looked around he thought how easy it is to look right by this place naruah loooked at rina and smiled she said "where are we"
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:38 pm

Rinas turned her head to face him and she said her voice forced “you’ve heard of the shadow moon massacre right . Well this is where it was committed. “ as she spoke she light a mach and throw it to the side of the room instantly a torch in each corner was light. With the new founded light it reveled blood stained walls and floor on each wall there where shelf’s of books and scrolls. Her eyes held no emotion as she continued “well here is where I used to hide form life this was my room.” As she spoke she started to walk again not bothering to look if he was fallowing. She turned out the door and down a dark hall way when she reached the end she walked over to the book shelf and pushed it out of the way to revel a dark tunnel only large enough for one person at a time. RIna walked down the tunnel blindly careful not to trip over any thing as she said “be careful you don’t trip there is a stare case coming up.”

Rina walked down the star case and hung a left there it opened into a small cave there was a chair and a shelf of books. “this is where our said clan secrets lie but that is a lie this is nothing but a trick.” RIna walked over to a wall and placed her hand on it but did not do anything but say “are you sure your ready for this because if the pack thinks its best for you not to leave in one peace I may not have the power to save you. “ RIna turned her head and looked at him her facial fetters barley visible form the torch in the corner.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:24 am

narutah was a little blown away for awhil tehn shock it off with a smile as he said "yep im sure flare will have my back"he said as he gave her a smile hopeing flare did tehn h looked at riaku and riaku looked a little scared and smiled at narutah
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:56 am

Rina frowned flare was weak he was nothing compared to the others but Rina dared not say that. Slamming her hands together the wall lifted and the sties disappeared to revel a huge room lined with book and scrolls. Out of the shadows came a Red wolf her fur like flames and heat radiating off of it. Rina smiled and said “meet Piro she is a fire element wolf like flare.” Than came out A Blue wolf with water like fur “this is Aqua.” RIna said
As a Aqua came closer Geo soon fallowed his black and whit fur laying flat on him. “this is Geo and over there is Nazer and Angel” Rina pointed to a large black wolf with bat wings and a white wolf with angle like wings. “and over there is Kimeko don’t mess with her.” Continued RIna as she pointed to a average sized wolf with gray fur with strange markings all over her. “ and lastly weight where’s care flare Ice and shadow.” RIna asked.

Nazer calmly stepped forward and said “care shadow and ice took him to the backroom.” As Nazer said this RIna heard faint yelps of pain and snarling coming from the back. Rina looked at Angel and said “Your going to have to heal him if Care does not go to far that there is no turning back that is.” Angel dipped her head and said “O Rina I wish we could help him but we all knew one day He would push them to fare but I will do my best to help him.” RIna turned to Narutah and frowned and said “Im sorry you have to see all of this but trust me it gets worse.” Just as Rina said that Ice came dragging the limp body of Flare out of the shadows the sight of it was devastating he looked like he was borderline life and Death. Rina screamed “ANGEL HURRY WE GOT TO WORK FAST.” RIna and Angel started to heal Flare and after about 2 minutes they where done and e was stable. RIna looked at her new friend just as shadow and Care came into view there was not a trace of blood on them but rina knew them all to well. “the smaller black wolf is care” RIna said softly and Flare lifted his head and said "im sorry Narutah i was sure i could take them both."
Rina just shook her head silently
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:51 am

narutah realy said "its ok its just seems like a unorganized family as he looked at flar and hoped he was ok tehn he walked over to piro and sat in front of her and smiled as he said im narutah fire is my fav element
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:23 am

Flare passed out and Rina stood up and looked for narutah but than she saw him near piro. “well ummm im flattered most think it is just a tad to destructive but if you ask me it it truly magnificent.” declared Piro proudly. RIna sat on the ground next to Piro with care on her right side.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:51 am

narutah laughed and said "fire is destructive but miss under stood is all"narutah said sitting beside piro petting her softly then got flare and put him besid him and petted both of them looking at rina saying"wow your lucky rina you have so many cool friends"he said smiling tehn said "everyon is mostly affriad of me"he said still petting teh to wolfs but looking at the floor with a frown
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:34 am

Frowning Rins placed her hand on his shoulder and said in a soft voice that almost sound to gentle to be coming from a missing nin “ Trust me it is ok to have friends but these aren’t friends by chose we here are all out casts almost like you but you have a home.” Rina sat on the ground and added “and people tend to judge us on what’s is in us or our past and that just makes them just as bad. And im not afraid of you one bit”
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:15 am

narutah smiled and said "thanks rina"as he reched over and hugged her then he got up and started to stretch then looked at her and said "i know this may be much but can i come with you when you leave"
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:07 am

Rina smiled and slowly hugged him back but the next thing her said made her breath get caught in her throat. Quickly she slammed her fist into her gut to force the air out. “well ummm im not sure how about I think about it and I wont be leavening for a wile. Lets just say I have a lot to do here. And im trusting you to keep my presence to your self.” Said Rina in a even voice. Care stood up his eyes narrowed.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:37 am

narutah then said "well let me help i realy dont care what it is"he said with a smile as riaku came out and saw the other wolfes in his beast mide narutah petted riaku and said "dont worry riaku they are friends"
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Tue May 05, 2009 7:16 am

Cocking her head to the side she smiled this guy seemed farley use full but the question at hand was she going to trust and use him. Rina smiled as she said “well its more of an information gathering expedition. Ya know get into the parts of the library here where only the kage and a few right hands are allowed find out some books that may come in handy for the woman I work for. In truth I don’t even know a thing about her. She lost contact with me so I believe im free.” Care grunted as he said “ and Rina wanted a vacation mostly she is just looking for a clan scroll that she LOST!!!!!!!!” RIna did not say anything just kind of looked some what embarrassed
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Thu May 07, 2009 2:33 am

oh if seen it while i was walkgin with the hokage i can get it for you if you want
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Mon May 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Care looked up at Rina and she smiled as she met care face to face but did not look him in the eye for that is a threat. “Well that would be great but I am highly capable of doing it my self. But if you could get me in easier and maybe come with me to find it that would help” Said Rina in a soft tone. Care stood up and looked at him in the eyes for a moment as he said “I would not trust you if my life depended on it..” Before he could finish what he was saying RIna glared at him. “Im sorry I have trust problems” mumbled care.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Thu May 14, 2009 4:15 am

narutah smiled and said heh its ok then said "alright this is what will do ill offer a apperence with the hokage and cause her to meet in the libary then rina transforms herself or disgusies herself and ill say your a friend so you have to look like a anbu once in i need flare,pyro,care, to make a distraction causing the hokage to look with a clone i make once he leaves just grab the book and we will diseapear like smoke but the wolfs have to be gone once you see the hokage
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next