Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asking for a Mission

3 posters

Go down

Asking for a Mission Empty Asking for a Mission

Post by Egress Uchiha Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:29 am

Egress Uchiha walked up to the Hokage's Office. It has been a long time since he had been here after his training, I wonder how long....
He *knocks* on the door and opens it slightly, poking his head through to see a man writing in the familiar Hokage robes..

"Hello Lord Hokage... are there any assignments for me today..?" he began to say.

(if anyone can rp as him for now..)
Egress Uchiha
Egress Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Asking for a Mission Empty Re: Asking for a Mission

Post by Rina! Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:40 am

Ken was doing some paper work when he heard a knock at the door. "i would have said come in....but it seems you did not ask my permission." he said not taking his eyes off of his paper work. After a long moment Ken finally looked at the power full ninja in front of him and said "Ahh a mission funny you would bring that up." Ken paused for a moment stood up and stood in front of Egress and continued. "well a matter of fact i have many missions that need accomplished. but the question at hand what type of mission do you fancy at the moment."

Ken turned his back on the older ninja and pulled out 4 folders as he said "i have saving a cat to assassination of other ninja." ken then waited for him to respond.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Egress Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:46 am

"Ah yes, Lord Hokage- time is being quick on me I had forgotten my manners, please forgive me.." he apologized.

"I was hoping for a B-S-rank mission, possibly an infiltration or assasination mission?"
Egress Uchiha
Egress Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:00 am

OOC: Might Rinsu poke in for a little bit?
Rinsu
Rinsu

http://www.elementwings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Egress Uchiha Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:44 am

(Sure?)
Egress Uchiha
Egress Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:49 am

OOC: Thnx^-^

Rinsu glared up towards the Hokage's office her gaze angry and hostile. The lynx was nagging her to just go up and kill her if she was so angry, but Rinsu basically did the equivilant of punching the 2-tails in the face, and mentally flared her chakra at it. Using the Transportation Jutsu she appeared in front of the door and barged in, noticing someone else was also there. "What is wrong with you?! I'm fed up with, 'Rinsu don't leave the village, Rinsu we can't send you outside' and this stupid Lynx won't leave me alone!" She yelled angrily at the man her eyes flaring a dangerous flourescent blue, her chakra wavering slightly as the two-tails chakra leaked out a little.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Egress Uchiha Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:10 am

Hearing a loud booming voice, the door suddenly broke through and he saw a girl who looked pretty angry, with animals with her.

"Err....?"
Egress Uchiha
Egress Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:46 am

The Kage let out a sigh and said “must you brake my door Rinsu….Well any way seeing that I need to get both of you ….well mostly Rinsu something to do ill send you both on a a mission …” they kage paused to let out a long sigh “Well the mission I would like you Egress to do is to eliminate or bring back a ninja that goes by the name of Muserta…..he is from the sand Jounin Rank, for some reason he apparently left the village with some missing nin name and organ unknown. He was last seen heading to Iwa……I want him back here dead or alive.” The kage then gave a sweet simile and asked “Any questions.”

"As for you Rinsu what kind of mission would you like." Asked the Kage

Last edited by Rina! on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Egress Uchiha Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:25 pm

Egress shook his head as he accepts the assignment. "Understood..." he said. He then walks out of the door and building, taking eight minutes for him to reach the Leaf Village Gates. "Alright... to Iwagakure!" Heh yeh, like they were allow you in without blood... he thought. He pulled his usual hood on his face and began his journey..
Egress Uchiha
Egress Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:21 am

Rinsu, to put it lightly, steamed. "One... that will get me out of this village!" She said her voice in shakey control. Her hands were balled into fists, eyes angry and determined. "I'm really tired of being given measly tasks around the village, I'm also sick of being a genin! I haven't been able to even take part in any Chuunin exams because of you higher ups because of the two-tails!" Rinsu raised her hands in exasperation.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:20 am

Ken just shook his head out of disappointment he really felt sorry for the child but there was little he could do about her demon. “hum I may send you on a mission outside the village after all seeing your going to keep pestering me till I cave…Well I have two possible missions.” Ken said blue eyes Rinsu. Slowly he walked over to his desk and picked something up he quickly turned back to her in hand two folders. “I know the village consul is going to have my head after this but I am in no mood to play games with you. In my hand I hold two missions that involve well how do you say dirty work. The first mission I have is a mission for you to head to the sand village and deliver a note to a savillion…the second mission is for you to head to Iwa as Egress-samas back up…of cores for that mission you will have to aid him in battle….Take your pick just remember either way im going to get old geezers on my tail.” Spoke Ken his voice calm and collected.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:35 am

"Thank god!" Rinsu said with a grin. Her pestering had to make him give someday, and she was finally getting her chance! "Back up doesn't sound too bad, I'm fast enough, and I'm kind of on an understanding with the lynx right now. It won't do anything stupid." Rinsu nodded enthusiastically eyes determined to prove her words. She had some nice techniques up her sleeve thanks to the beast who helped her out now an then, though it strictly said it waas for its benefit Rinsu had a feeling that wasn't true. Rinsu's green eyes glowed happily then she seemed to tilt her head as if listening to someone. "Oh, the two-tails said she's still pretty mad at the Kyuubi and isn't in the mood to do anything...." Rinsu frowned. The Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki was a know-it-all, spoiled brat according to Rinsu. If she could she'd push him off the nearest cliff at any given moment.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down