Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Time!!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mission Time!! Empty Mission Time!!

Post by Rinsu Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:06 am

Rinsu hid her excitement fairly well, despite the fact that her heart was beating faster than she could count in sheer joy. She had to hand it to her Sensei, he was a challenge that she had taken on headlong, and had taken to instantly. He may not have known it but she had enjoyed their fight more than she should have, and just the fact that the harder the challenge the more she would try and the more she would enjoy herself and become happy.Heading into the hokage's building, Rinsu's long blond hair hanging down her back as usual, and her clothes a bit messy as usual, even her pants she hadn't bothered with, but with her it looked sort of cool in a interesting way.
Rinsu
Rinsu

http://www.elementwings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mission Time!! Empty Re: Mission Time!!

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:40 am

then narutah quickly jumped in frontof herlick a black shadow as landed by a treeadn sadi hayim naruah luchario he sdai with riaku inkid formim in teh anbu blacks ops adnmy organzation leader want to join
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:45 pm

Rinsu blinked at the sudden appearence of someone in front of her. She stopped walking and tilted her head to the side curiously."Huh?!" She asked.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:55 am

naruhta smiles andjumps outthe treetehn walks overto teh girlthensay "hi im narutah lucahrio adn leader of teh anbu black ops in the stonevillage would you like to join my organization
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:35 am

Rinsu blinked a few more times then gazed at Narutah more closely. "Ooookay one sec if you're from the Stone village what are you doing here in Konoha? And I'm only a Genin, not the wisest person to pick for an organization." She pointed out. It was a pretty good thing for her though, that no one outside the village knew of her being practically a monster, if they did she bet weirdo's like this one would show up all the time.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:36 am

naruha then smiled and said "im exploring" then anruaht said "it dosent matter what rank you are to join also i know you have a demonor tailed beastseald inside you"
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:37 am

"Mhm suuuurrreeee you do." Rinsu said rather amused sidestepping around the Stone ninja. Even she knew there was no real way to tell if someone was a jinchuureki not even aother tailed beast would now about it. Narutah probably went around saying it to everyone the little brat. " Oh and narutah, or whatever your nae is try exploring OUTSIDE someone else's village, if i had been a more experienced ninja you would have been killed." She called back heading into the Hokage's mansion, atleast he couldn't follow her there, Konoha's own ANBU were in there.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:34 am

narutah was alittle mad at that the girl thoughtshe was weird but hi clan ability made him a insideman reading he aura what she thought adn her emoitons narutah smiled at the thought he wouldnt be able in so he followed her he used the transformation justu to chane his head bandinto leaf adn walked behind her without being noticed
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:49 am

Rinsu's senses picked up on narutah instantly and her eyes flaring with angershe whirled around grabbing the front of his shirt and lifting him off the ground. "Listen, I don't care who you think you are, ANBU or not I will kill you if you stay in this village, I suggest getting out." She growled firmly green eyes burning. The guy was as annoying as a fly, and Rin was now in a deadly mood, when she was in a mood like this she didn't need the 2-tails to be incredibly powerful, she was that on her own. The aura around her wavered eratically showing how angry she was at how Narutah had come into her village and tried to blend with them.

(( You shouldn't be able to tell what she is yet, since the 2-tails is sealed its aura is cut off and doesn't show.She wasn't really thinking about it either.))
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:56 am

narutah smiled as eth narutah in hern hands poped into smoketeh real anruath thencame behind her and ran in to the hoage buildign he was a master ofbeing sneaky then he shouted back you cant catch me as he diseaperd into the darkness of the hallway
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:51 am

Rinsu's fists clenched and her eyes narrowed but she forced the anger down and didn't follow the ninja. Putting up a hand with all but 3 fingers up she closed her eyes and disappeared in a thing of smoke and reappearing in the hokage's office much to their surprise. "There's a Stone Ninja in the building." She said lowly her eyes raging the anger she didn't let show otherwise.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:00 am

Hokage:yes i know we are firneed with teh stone also teh anbu all know each ohter im am expecting a stone ninja to come here to i have a mission for both of you then there was a knockon the door naruath walked in
narutaht:hay its you agin
hokage:nice to see you narutah you will have a mission wiht this girl
narutah:reealy well ok whats the mission
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:07 am

Rinsu showed no expression as she spoke. "Not going to happen." She said simply and put up her hand again to disappear back to her house. Her sensei was supposed to meet her there, as he had arranged for a mission that would take her out of the village for the first actual time if you didn't count her attempted escapes. It had taken forever for the hokage to let her leave and to suddenly decide she was going with a Stone ninja was not a part of it. "Ninja's do not go on missions with another villages ninja, and I won't start now."
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:55 am

hokage:why wont you go on the mission with this ninja are you mad at himor somehting
narutah:sigh then sadi nothing looking at the girl
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:55 am

Rinsu clenched her teeth, biting back a sharp retort.
"As I said. Ninja's do not work with ninja's from another village. i didn' think Konoha would stoop so low as to allow it."
Rinsu growled crossing her arms and ignoring Narutah's sigh. She wasn't in the mood for this and she wondered if maybe the hokage was suffering from a disease of some sort.
"I also have another mission if you haven't forgotten. Unioto-sensei is taking me on a mission outside the village."
rinsu reminded the Hokage.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:25 am

oh yes i remember now teh hokage sadi wiht a smile then said well i need you to hepl narutah on his mission first hesdia with a serious you see we and teh stone are firends adn need to help each ohter narutah just kept looking at teh girl with fasination
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:20 am

Rinsu groaned. " If you go missing in the next couple day's its not MY fault." Rin muttered under her breath quiet enough so the hokage couldn't hear her. Then a little louder she spoke again, her face plainly showing her stubborness and displeasure at working with Narutah. "Fine. If he can't keep up though, and falls behind or is attacked, don't count on me helping, allies or not. Now whats the mission." She said an emerald fire burning in her green eyes.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:08 am

narutah tehn smiled and said dont worrei ill be sure to take care of you to he sadiwith a smile asteh hokage then sida "ok i want you 2 to g to the mist village adn figure out why they are attacking teh stone
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:50 am

Rinsu's gaze was cold on Narutah. She knew better, and that she could be a little nicer to him but hadn't liked the comment about her being a tailed beast. To all who didn't know, it was best that they should NEVER know so even to herself she had no such thing inside of her. " Sounds simple enough. i could give an answer right now, because they CAN, do the villages need reasons really? Maybe its a sign that the Stone's weak." She stated not really caring about a response. "Might as well head out now then come on idiot." She grabbed Narutah's arm and dragged him out of the room before letting go and trotting towards the nearest window.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:04 am

narutah followed adn sadi nothing then said "teh ston isnotweak"he sadi in a high toneas he followed the girl out teh window riaku was in narutsh shirt now wih this head sticking out narutah sadi nothing wiht his hands behind his head adn tehn he changed this red deominc aura came over him tehn diseaperd tehn nrauth hdae changed he hade fox ears adn foxtail all orane adn he hade sharp claws adn teeth also he took his shoes off to show his feet with shapr nails on them as well
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:08 am

Rinsu turned her head to narutah and her eyes widened a bit taking in his sudden appearence. A menacing chakra hit her senses and Rin swore that it was enough to make her want to get as far away as possible but a sense of calm had touched her and somehow she just knew..."If its being attacked and needs our help, the Stone is weak. I don't give a crap what you say about it either. And what the hell ARE you?" Rinsu's peircing green eyes gazed steadily into Narutah's unblinking and fierce.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:35 am

narutah sighed adn sadi see that your are not close with your tailed beast i see if you were in my organization you could controll it like me also if the stone is weak then your weak everything is attacked in this world
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:03 am

Rinsu face looked exasperated and she lifted her hands up to the heavens rolling her eyes. "You are a little slow Narutah. Give up the damn joke, I'm no tailed beast, you can be one all you want though." She said believing her words easily. NO ONE knew what she was, there wasn't a single way they COULD know. Even with mind-reading, or reading aura's it would be impossible to tell.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by narutah lucahrio Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:28 am

narutah chuckled and said "if it were a joke its must be funny" he said in a kind voice tehn he thought himself and thought " am i sure she has the skill i odnt realy know for sure i have to see her skills too be sure he thooguht as he kept walking
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinsu Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:47 am

((it would be nice if no one knew she's a tailed, srry its just if everyone knows who she is then it ruins the whole awesomness of being a tailed beast))

"Must be. Anyway's the sooner we leave, the sooner we get back and the sooner I can get away from you. Meet at the gates." Rinsu left Narutah to keep walking and jumped out the window landing lightly on her feet before setting off to her house.
Rinsu
Rinsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next