Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On top of his house.

2 posters

Go down

On top of his house. Empty On top of his house.

Post by Joord Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:00 am

Joord was sitting On top Of his own House with his normal cloths on . Joord was kinda bored and had nothing to do .
He was looking at the hokage faces. It seemed they where the same as always . Joord lays down on his back and Looks up to the sun and sighs.

I think i would Die from boredom

Then A Bird Flies by and drops something. It comes down . Joord See's it coming . he didn't know what it was . Then Joord Rolled over . and it just missed him .

Danm That was close.

Joord stood Up and looked at the thing that droped . The thing that drop was Bird Poop. Joord sighed And Jumped down into the street.
Joord
Joord

Back to top Go down

On top of his house. Empty Re: On top of his house.

Post by Rinsu Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:03 am

Kicking at stones with her sandeled feet Rinsu was glowering as usual. She had been denied a mission YET AGAIN! She hated it and she snuck inside herself to stand in front of the gigantic cell with the door sealed shut tightly. Flourescent blue eyes appeared and came down to Rinsu's level and gazed into Rinsu's. "Denied.... you see I could take care of all who bother you, you know." A strange voice said in Rinsu's head. Rinsu glared at it, its shape barely visible, even the two, alway's moving, tails in the background. Don't even bring that up! When are you going to tell me your name anyway's? Rinsu asked. Unaware of the outside world Rinsu had kept on walking forward her green eyes now a glowing blue until suddenly she hit someone on the street.
Rinsu
Rinsu

http://www.elementwings.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum