Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my new jutsu

2 posters

Go down

my new jutsu Empty my new jutsu

Post by cruzazul313 Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:37 am

Name: Lava Destruction Technique
Element: earth/fire
Description: using the earth and fire element masurao will use the earth element to lift rocks form the ground. Then he will add the Katon element to set the rocks of fire. The intense heat from the fire will melt the rocks creating a lava look to it. Masurao will then launch the lava rocks towards his opponents and if opponent is hit they will suffer a server 3rd degree burn

Name: Lava Destruction Technique 2
Element: earth/fire/wind
Description: using the earth and fire element masurao will use the earth element to lift rocks form the ground. Then he will add the Katon element to set the rocks of fire. The intense heat from the fire will melt the rocks creating a lava look to it. Now masurao will add the wind element to finish the job. Masurao will then do some more hand signs that will create a tornado. Masurao will then let go of the lava rocks causing them to launch in all directions. This is a very difficult move to block since the intense speeds the rocks are traveling at. this is a very difficult move to pull off and drains a lot of chakra and energy. this move should not be attempted more then twice a day.
cruzazul313
cruzazul313

Back to top Go down

my new jutsu Empty Re: my new jutsu

Post by Rina Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:18 am

approved -_- Razz
Rina
Rina

https://rodeoftheninja.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down