Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

taken over ??

3 posters

Go down

taken over ?? Empty taken over ??

Post by Rina Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:27 am

Rina took the form of a raven and sat in a tree and watched Angel a white wolf with wings sat with a group of children and was letting them play with her and pet her the boy that was roughed up a little to much was gone and care a jet black wolf with icy eyes the one who did it sat next to Nazer a black wolf with bat wings. Rina spotted the elemental 3 laying in the sun a little ways off and Phiro Aqua and Geo where keeping an eye on a few people who Rina had suspected to rat her out .kimeko sat next to care and she got up and slowly walked over to where Rina perched and though Rina things are about to heat up I think staying here a week was long enough it is like we run the place and angel seems to keep every one calm but care did a little to much to that boy he nearly killed him. Rina swooped down and racked Care With her talons than went back to the treee.
Rina
Rina

https://rodeoftheninja.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

taken over ?? Empty Re: taken over ??

Post by Garovo Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:26 am

Muserta seeing a pack of wolves and a raven. Ill take out the two eying the people over there. then take out the white on after telling the people to scatter. Having already opened the 3rd gate ran so fast from another angle it would have looked as if it was a glimpse of a shadow grabbing the two he had planed to grab and took out two kunai and using his silent homicide move to slit there trouts and running back to his hiding place to another view if his hits had landed it would look as if the wolves had fallen with out any reason but that they had Layne down and nothing was wrong.
Spoiler:
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:07 am

Rina nodded her head . She than gave looked at care and he know what she wanted him to do and he said “new orders Rina says we leave and she will stay here and hold things down for now.” They all looked at him and gave a slight nodded and they all dispersed but before angel went she said in a soft voice “be care full if you get hurt ill never forgive my self.” With that there was nothing left but rose petals where they all once stood. Rina stayed put but than movement caught her eye the areas where 3 of her wolfs where someone had tryed to attack them Rina smiled they where gone and he missed them by 10th of a seconded.

Rina than flew off and disappeared and took the form of a young woman as she walked around the corner her now blond hair flowed down her back and her sea blue eyes reflected the sun. But she quickly backed off and she whimpered “why did someone try to attack them they have done nothing but good well the one they call angel but the 2 black ones causes nothing but harm they did not mean to hurt the boy there master was gone and he attacked.” Rina hated acting but she was good.

RIna ran off and she took the form of a sea gull and flow around keeping and eye on the man as her voice comeing from all around so she could not be pinpoited and said “Hehe so your after me a well im sorry but if you kill me there will be a little to much on your plate you see my village wants me back alive so if you plan on taking me than it would have to be alive but who says im going to show my self hummmmm.”
Rina
Rina

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:21 am

Muserta stunned that the wolves had dogged the 3rd gate combined with his silent homicide. I don't think i should kill this girl I think I should wound her at least and make her run. jumping in the air using the building to get higher up telling all the people to get into the buildings. Then jumping all the way up into the air useing biting his thumb and unhinging the scroll that contains his next two jutsus using Weapon: Thousand Sword Array to summon up thousands of kunai's then summoning with Weapon: Circular Battle Attack a thousand or so spiked orbs using his speed to place an exploding tag on most of them making them landmines in there entirety then using the kunais to blast the spikes all over the town reminding in a yell to the people don't come out of you houses or you'll die. then waiting for the wolf ninja to get hit or to scare her from the town ready to dismiss the orbs and kunais.

Spoiler:
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:42 am

RIna saw the weapons coming at her and she turned into a fly and hovered in place as the weapons came at her and once they passed Rina smiled she was growing bored of her form and she went to her human form and grow owl wings and she sized her wing to fight her back and she looked like an angel but was fare from one. Rina than made a string of hand signs and she said in a small voice “petal Rain” Rose petals fell from the sky and all over the town. Rina was now visible to him and she said smiling “one wrong move and I blow this hole town sky high” RIna let out her wolf tail and ears and now she was a girl with wings wolf ears and a tail. Rina smiled as he pupils turned into the shape of a cresset moon.

Petal rain
element:non
type: Ninjutsu
It being a storm of rose petals and when on command they explode
Rina
Rina

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:19 am

Muserta saying "Ahh so you think you have me but do you relay think you can pull that trick on me but you shall never get the one up on me." Using his True Reverse Lotus to kick all petals and tons of dust so much you no one can see the petals flying in the direction of Rina. Dismissing all the orbs but the ones by Rina. Using his memory to tell him where to command the orbs remaining to attach to Rina's body spikes sticking into her skin. Then waiting for her reaction."You shall die if you don't leave."

Spoiler:
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:41 am

RIna narrowed her eyes and slowly floated down as they stuck into her skin and she said “ let me have what I came here for and ill leave it is rightfully mine any way that ring was my mothers so i would like it back. Iv never hurt a sole here so why have you come.” RIna than landed on a house roof and she know she was at his mercy. Rina than flexed her wings ever so slightly and than they disappeared and her eyes looked into his as she started to read his heart and mind. RIna felt Cares heart pounding in her head she was so close to him she could feel what he felt and he felt what she felt. RIna than closed her eyes as her faces or her friends flashed in her head. RIna than looked at him again.
Rina
Rina

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:13 am

Muserta said in reply "Oh I'll take you alive but not with you hands or kneecaps" Laughing manically Activating the orbs with the explosive tags on the wolf girls on her hands and kneecaps. Makeing shure to dismiss the orbs on all other parts on her body to make shure that it wouldn't cause a chain reaction. "You've been beat summit and come quietly to save your wolves there death" Muserta taking a breath "And no changing form of ill kill you for i do not care if the stonevillage gets you back alive" stating to walk always teller her to hurry with his hands "and don't you dare try anything funny cuss there will be a kunai inbetwean your eyes before you can blink....... even if you don't have any in a certain form."
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:01 am

Nazera grumbled to herself quietly, trying to ignore the incessant pain of a way too prolonged headache. Rubbing at her temples, where the dull ache refused to subside, Nazera glanced around irritatedly. She was trekking through the Wave Country, on one of her random missions.

She had decided, while on this trip, that the Wave Country was not a place she would like to return to. There was all too much water, the people were poor and destitute and too paranoid for Nazera's liking, always glaring at her when she tried to smile politely. Huffing at the indignity of that particular memory, Nazera mused to herself. Perhaps when Akatsuki gained more members she could send them here if they ever had need to return. Sighing loudly this time, Nazera skirted small shrub, continuing her mental tangent and generally ignoring her surroundings.

That is, until the sounds of a loud explosion rent the air, and several birds were sent squawking and cawing raucously from their perches. Lifting her head slowly, she glanced towards where the explosion had come from. Really now... She wasn't on orders to stay out of trouble per se... Her current mission was simple, and not all that important... And, what Zilvis didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

Smirking slightly, Nazera abruptly changed course, heading for what she hoped was something exciting, her headache forgotten. It took her several moments to get to the area where two other shinobi were, but then again, Nazera hadn't been trying all that hard. Glancing through the trees, she took note of the girl and her injuries, and then the man walking away. He had said something, but she arrived at the tail end of it, and thus missed his meaning.

She really was rather bored... And, playing with people was always rather amusing... Justified in her motives, or at least the slap-shod thoughts she called motives, Nazera stepped calmly from the treeline, sauntering over to the two ninja. She kept slightly to the side, so as to not get in between them.

"Well well well, what do we have here, hm? It appears like you sir, are picking on a poor defenseless girl. Do you have no honor?" Nazera pursed her lips in exaggerated dismay, already amused with the situation. She appeared rather comfortable, her posture totally relaxed and her expression serene, giving none of her actual intent away.

OOC - Garovo-san, you've sort of been godmoding. The main thing being, you just opened the sixth gate... There are some extreme physical repercussions of doing so...
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:18 am

Rinas eyes bugged and she gasped as her hands and knee caps where blown off. Rina fell to the ground blood spilling from her body. Rina looked at him she was in pure agony. Rinas eyes where full of hate as her body was like it was on fire. RIna blinked and her eyes. RIna could not get up.

Rina than heard a know voice and she turned her head and looked at a woman. Rinas mouth was tight as she held in a scream she was really wonting to let out because of the pain she was in. RIna than was able to say in a strained voice “Im not defenseless well now I am but “ Rina th an closed her mouth,
Rina
Rina

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:59 am

Muserta seeing the newly shown up woman that had walked out of the tree line and the higher power than he thought of the tags on the wolf girls body. "To inform you of what is going on Miss. I'm apprehending this dangerous criminal" muserta starting to feal the fact that his muscles where still retreating from the gate so he closed it. "And not to mention mutilating a boy leaving allot of semi-permanent injuries" Muserta saying "She might even die of bleeding out so you might want to let me get her to a medical ninja in the village I'm dropping her off at." Muserta thinking of how fun it would be to let her bleed out but then dismissing it in fear that i might swing him past the line of good and evil for he so wanted to be a missing nin in the Akatsuki.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:14 am

Nazera glanced down at the girl, a trace condescendingly. Really now, she wasn't in a position to argue about being defenseless. Meeting the ninja's eyes, her own widened almost comically, "Oh! You're apprehending her, huh? Well then, I won't get in your way. However, let me look at her. It may be that I can administer first aid so that you'll be able to take her back to the Village alive."

Taking a few mincing steps forward, she kneeled to inspect the downed kunoichi. The girl was bleeding heavily, and obviously in pain, but if she got to a medic soon, there shouldn't be any lingering issues. Leaning forward slightly, her hair slipping down to cover her face, Nazera smiled at the girl.

Nyuu-chan peeked out from Nazera's sleeve, her green eyes taking in the injured shinobi. The barest flicker of her eyes had Nyuu-chan quickly preforming a rather simple jutsu. Reaching out as if to take the girls pulse, Nazera gripped her arm before they were both teleported away, leaving the lone ninja with very few clues.

Spoiler:
Paksennarion
Paksennarion

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:59 pm

Muserta saying in disbelief "DANG IT!!!!!" hating the fact that he was tricked and now he was going home empty handed. Then thinking well it doesn't mater I sent myself on this mission the kazekage wont be that mad. Muserta running of dismissing the kunais in the area to make sure no harm would come to the villagers telling them all that thay can come out now that it was safe and to contact the sand if anything ever happened again. Muserta then setting of to go back to the sand.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum