Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP NEEDED

2 posters

Go down

HELP NEEDED Empty HELP NEEDED

Post by Rina Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:08 am

As Jed limped in to the sand village he was able to escape her thank good ness. As he limped across the street he needed help and he needed it fast. As he got to a building he fell over the bit marks covered his body. That woman saw him as a threat and she sent a wolf at him to show him who was boss. He was able to get away only when they left him to die but he was alive and he was going to save them all. But he could not move.
Rina
Rina

https://rodeoftheninja.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

HELP NEEDED Empty Re: HELP NEEDED

Post by Garovo Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:19 am

Muserta seeing the boy before he fell all the way to the ground. Runing over and caching him. "Hey kid what the heck came after you." Siting the boy to the against the wall. "And where did you come from" telling a man to get a wet cloth for the boy and something to drink "Are you thirsty" puting the rang on the boys head.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:27 am

The Jed looked at him and said in a shaky voice “She came and she took over she saw me as a threat and and she sent a black wolf after me and he and all the others can do jutsus and the black one he ripped me apart but one that looked like an angel she healed me and said I should not get on her masters bad side but than I got away and I need help. We tried to fight her off but we could not there where to many of them. I came from the land of waves. She know what I was going to do before I did and so did the wolf.”
Rina
Rina

https://rodeoftheninja.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:47 am

Muserta hearing what the boy had said brought the boy to the hospital. Telling the medical ninja "He's pretty banged up and tell the kazekage I'm going to the village hidden in the land of waves to save it from this monstrous wolf dictator" Saying his good byes to the boy reassuring him that this deed would not go unpunished. Rushing to the gate and opening the 3rd gate so that he would not waist time and get there as fast as possible. All the way's of killing the monsters who especially ripped the boy apart but going easy on the one who healed him but not to stop him from at least sealing her medical powers.

Spoiler:
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum