Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the Go

2 posters

Go down

On the Go Empty On the Go

Post by Hizato Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:20 am

Hizato found himself away from the confines of his village and was now traveling the land as a well renowned Sannin from the leaf. He didn't like to stay in one place for too long, so traveling suited him better. Besides while on the road he could get a lot of things done, like gather information and among other things. People use to always compare him to a certain someone, but then again there are quite a few major differences. Looking up towards the heavens, Hizato's long silky hair glistened from the sunlight that reflected off of it. A soft sigh came from him as he began moving again. He was now in a secluded area, one where there was total silence. So silent that Hizato would be able to sense anyone and most likely hear just about anything. "Peaceful, just as I like it".
Hizato
Hizato
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

On the Go Empty Re: On the Go

Post by Nakashi Uchiha Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:45 am

A certain figure could be seen as it moved beyond couple trees, a tiny snake followed through his footsteps as he walked along the path. He had on his back and the sky beating down on his long black hair shined brightly. His mind was clear as the sky and no form of emotion was seen on his face. He was on his way back to Konoha as he was doing some missionary work from his religion. He worshipped a strange God that people frowned upon but he liked the orders that the religion gave out. As he walked across the path he then could sense someones presence. He did not quite know who the person was but he knew that it wasn't a regular shinobi. There was something off about this person and he wasn't a regular human as well. "its seems that i will have to check out this person and see if he's a treat or a worth opponent that i can kill." said Nakashi as he walked towards the area the person was going only appear in front of them and block their path.
Nakashi Uchiha
Nakashi Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:58 am

While walking Hizato could feel the presence of someone else in the area. It seems this person wasn't even trying to hide their presence. He could sense a little bit of blood lust coming from this person. "It seems I have company, just when I thought I would be alone and in peace. Oh well". Moments later, the figure appeared before and it was a very familiar one too. Staring at the person standing before him a smile came to Hizato's face. "What brings you here, Nakashi?". Hizato asked while his eyes drifted off to the slithering abomination trailing behind Nakashi.

"Your always carrying around those disgusting cold blooded creatures. And it seems you still haven't gotten rid of your blood lust. Even though you may not want to show, it is a presence that cannot be kept hidden any longer. It's like you do it involuntarily". Bringing his hand up to scratch his forehead, Hizato kept his eyes on Nakashi the whole time. Knowing that he was always up to something.
Hizato
Hizato
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakashi Uchiha Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:08 am

hmph talking about me, you have that weird persence that is even worst than mine. Well the reason why i'm here is because i was gathering some information and for some reason you're here. Let me guess you're trying to get rid of that creature you have inside of you. I suggest you just jump off a cliff and get it over with i don't see the point on being a host for it" said Nakashi as he held one had at his waist as he awaited Hizato reply. Although the two were close when they were younger Nakashi personality had changed over the pas couple of years. "say was it you that almost destroyed that town near the hot springs. they said it was done by a monster i wonder if they meant you" said Nakashi as he began to laugh while his long tongue was showing.
Nakashi Uchiha
Nakashi Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:19 am

"heh! Foolish Nakashi. Why would I want to get rid of Houkou? Houkou to me is what your Sharingan is to you. Truth be told I don't need to rely on Houkou's power, as much as you do your Sharingan". A sigh came from Hizato as he shook his head. "And no it wasn't me that destroyed that place. I'm not a mindless idiot like you Nakashi. I guess your simply too dumb to even realize such a thing". Insults was always the best way to go for Hizato. "I heeard you've been worshiping some ridiculous God. A certain Jashin that is. It's pitiful and weak if you ask me. And from the looks of it, I'm on route to your place of worship. Ah well". One had to wonder how personal Nakashi would take things. In any case Hizato wanted to test his abilities against his own.
Hizato
Hizato
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakashi Uchiha Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:28 am

Suddenly Nakasshi presence changed as he heard that Hizato was going towards his place of zin and holyness. "Hizato-san, i'm sorry but i cannot allow you to go insult my God as much as you like but going to my place of holdyness will not be dealt with lightly" said Nakashi as he still had one hand at his waist but little did Hizato know that Nakashi pulled out two shurikens with exploding tags on them between his fingers. "Hhmm i'll tell you what my old firend.....if you show if you can prove to me in a spar i might chnage my mind plus the location is behind you just pass those two trees if you...." suddenly Nakashi threw the shurikens with the exploding tag towards Hizato. He knew it would take more than that to slow him down but it was just a warm up for Nakashi.
Nakashi Uchiha
Nakashi Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:45 am

"Place of holiness? That's an unholy place if you ask me Nakashi. With the word spar a sigh came from Hizato underneath his breath. This is something that happened way to often for his liking. Capturing Nakashi's motion, Hizato disappeared from sight leaving a clone image of himself behind so that it would seem he was still there. Appearing just arms length on the left side of Nakashi. Hizato's sword lashed out coming down in a diagonal manner with a lot power behind his strike. By now the exploding tags would have went off already. Hizato's slash was aiming for Nakashi's chest area.

Hizato's arm then twisted pulling back his arm. His hand lashed out again this time releasing the wind element from his sword. An attack that was 6ft in width and length at close range. The attack was swift and it was doubtful that Nakashi would even notice such a sudden release of power. It was subtle in every way possible. Hizato seemed light on his feet, his movements were flawless as ever. Swift movement with precision was always a deadly force. He didn't care about Nakashi's place of worship, but he did intend to enjoy a nice spar before returning to Konoha.

Spoiler:
Hizato
Hizato
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakashi Uchiha Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:14 am

As Nakashi shurikens was avoided as he had predicted, he then saw the impressive speed that Hizato had but that wasn't the end of it as slashes he made went towards his upper chest. Nakashi also had impressive speed but he used it too late has the first slash graved his right hand as he dodge the blade. It wasn't a deep cut but a medium size cut that Nakashi could ignore during battle.

As he avoided the slashes Hizato's arm then twisted back and unleashed a wind elemental jutsu from his sword. Nakashi tried using his advance body flicker once again to move in a right hand position but his left side of his body got hit with the jutsu. This made his movement slow down abit but he could still move at a high speed pace.
Nakashi smiled as he took the incoming attack from Hizato jutsu, while he barely avoided the attack and got hit he could see the damage of the jutsu towards his body. He then stopped as the jutsu passed off.

His wounds were deep and couple knieves were piercing his body, he felt the pain coming from the jutsu and saw how much blood that was coming from his body. "lets see how long i can last before i use that jutsu, with these wound i doubt i'l last long but i'll have to avoid the pain"said Nakashi as he was thinking to himself.

"hmmph very impressive Hizato thats a useful jutsu. if i had my sharingan activated i could've seen what was hidden in that wind. But no worries lets see what else you are capable of" said Nakashi as he started to make one handseals at that moment he done something weird. His place his body towards the ground and suddenly his mouth opened wide as snakes started to rush out and charged towards Hizato

Mandara no Jin - Myriad Snake Net Formation
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Defense
Mandara no Jin is a Ninjusu technique utilized by the Sannin Orochimaru. Using his ties to snakes, Orochimaru will release a torrent of serpents from his mouth. This wave will rise and rush towards his target. These snakes can also open their mouths to extend Kusanagi blades. A powerful enough chakra wave can stop the network and destroy the snakes.

[img]On the Go Mandar10[/img]
Nakashi Uchiha
Nakashi Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:51 am

"I'm surprised he let himself get it. But if I know him, he's got something up his sleeves. Oh well I guess this is how it will be then". Hizato took the time to look at Nakashi's wounds and knew that they would hinder his performance in some ways. But he didn't have time to dwell on that right now. Watching as Nakashi threw his body to the ground and started releasing snakes from his mouth. All Hizato could say was "Yuck!". Stabbing his sword in the ground just beside him, Hizato went through a quick set of hand seals. "Atsugai no jutsu~ Pressure Damage". By then the wave of snakes were upon Hizato and he needed to do something and fast.

Inhaling and releasing a devastating wind style attack. It swept across the plains eliminating the snakes that stood in its way, while moving with a lot of speed towards Nakashi who were on the ground. After the release of the attack, Hizato picked up his sword once again with a smirk on his face. The attack should have cleared out everything that stood in its way. "I think I might have went over board a little. But knowing him, he can probably handle it. If he couldn't then oh well I will just give him a nice funeral. No one has to know". Just thinking about such a thing brought a smile to Hizato's face.

Spoiler:
Hizato
Hizato
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakashi Uchiha Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:14 am

Nakashi snakes that was heading towards Hizato was now swept across the plains from a powerful wind jutsu. Nakashi used this moment to wiped the blood from his wounds and then placed his hands on the ground. "Kuchiyose • Rashoumon - Summoning • Rashoumon"said Nakashi as a huge gate emerged in front of him blocking the incoming wind jutsu.
Nakashi then used the moment to create a shadow clone to come out from the gate.

The huge gate would stay up as the clone showed itself, it was a prefect clone as it had the wounds from the previous jutsu. the clone started doing couple handseals and then placed his hands at his mouth "Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique" said the clone as two great drgon fire technique was sent straight towards Hizato. but this time the two dragons would travel separetly meaning that one dragon would travel towards Hizato right while the other towards his left. Trying to pin point him in a certain spot. Meanwhile Nakashi would keep himself hidden as he waited for the righ moment in time to attack.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Kuchiyose • Rashoumon - Summoning • Rashoumon
Character Use: Ukon, Sakon
Element; None
Range: -
Type: Defense
Kuchiyose • Rashoumon is a Ninjutsu summoning technique utilized by the Sound ninja Ukon and Sakon. Said to be the ultimate defense of Orochimaru's. The brothers can summon it by drawing blood and then slamming their palms to the ground. Only a very powerful impact can mar the gate.

Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique
Character Use: Uchiha Sasuke
Element: fire
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Nakashi Uchiha
Nakashi Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:01 am

"The Rashoumon gate? Nice choice had it been anything else you might not have made it". Nakashi's defense proved quite formidable as it was able to stop the full brunt of Hizato's attack. But the snakes were not so lucky since they were blown away quite viciously. Standing for a moment with his sword in his hand, Hizato looked on to see what Nakashi would come up with next. Smiling as Nakashi appeared from behind the gates, Hizato shifted his body weight a little in order to react to Nakashi's attack. Watching carefully as he went through the string of hand seals.

"A katon jutsu eh?". Two dragon heads were launched towards Hizato. And from the looks of it, Nakashi were trying to trap him in the middle of them. But Hizato was way too cunning for such a thing. Quckily stabbing his sword into the ground in front of him. Hizato formed a single hand seal and hardened his body quickly using the "Domu~earth spear technique". Pulling his hand inward and crossing them. His hands were pointed outward across his chest as the seem to form an X. Awaiting the arrival of the two dragon heads Hizato readied himself. Both dragon heads came in simultaneously and they were treated the same way. Folding his fist, Hizato swung his both arms out connecting with the Nakashi's technique.

With the power that is hardened body provided for him, both dragon heads were sent off course to both sides. Crashing into the ground a couple of feet away from where Hizato stood.His eyes were still locked onto Nakashi as he watched his every movement. Returning his body to normal, Hizato tilted his head in a playful manner and sighed. "So what's gonna happen next then? I'm sure that's not all your capable of. Your fighting as if your sparing with a couple of Genins. Why don't you step it up a notch a little? Don't worry I can handle it". Hizato raised his hand and made a gesture which basically told Nakashi to give it everything he's got. Or at least try to be serious about it. Picking up his trusty sword again he waited patiently.

Spoiler:
Hizato
Hizato
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakashi Uchiha Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:41 am

Nakashi clone smile as he saw how well skilled his friend was and smiled He then heard as Hizato told him to get serious. "Ok old friend since you want me to get serious i will" said Nakashi clone as he atcivated his sharingan and took out something out of his pocket. The clone started to do couple handseals once more...... meanwhile as Nakashi was still hidden behind the gate would use this moment to charge in but not as yet. As Nakashi clone started to run towards Hizato after he had done the handseal he would threw 5 kunias towards Hizato feet with smoke tag on them.
As the tags went off Nakashi clone would release his jutsu towards the smoke. Suddenly smoke started to rush out off his mouth mixing it with the smoke bombs. "Haisekishou - Burning Ash Accumulation" then click his teeth to denote the explosion that covered Hizato. Then Nakashi would use his advance body flicker and appear just 8 ft away use his Hidden Shadow Many Snakes Hand jutsu to try and wrap it around Hizato body just after the smoke from the explosion gave off.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Nakashi Uchiha
Nakashi Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:11 am

"Good lets see what you got". Preparing himself for Nakashi's attack, Hizato watched as the kunai's came in towards his feet and exploded. "Smoke bombs?". But Hizato wasn't foolish enough to believe that everything ended right there. Tucking his sword underneath his arm and forming the serpent hand seal once more. Hizato hardened his body just in time for the explosion that went off. "Haisekishou eh". Luckily for Hizato Fire is inferior to the earth element. Pulling his sword from underneath his arm as the smoke began to clear. Hizato were surprised by Nakashi creeping up on him.

His eyes widened with the feeling of something scaly and slithering touching his body. Hizato then found his movement being restricted by a bunch of serpents. "I hate these things". He said while tilting his head to look at Nakashi across from him. "I guess you've got me eh". Returning his hardened body to normal yet again, Hizato sighed. Suddenly lightning crackled and flowed through his body. "Chidori Nagashi~ Thousand birds current". The lightning should easily zap the snakes that were coiled around him and ultimately free him. But once he freed himself he would follow up with an attack of his own too.

Spoiler:
Hizato
Hizato
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakashi Uchiha Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:21 am

As Nakashi snake wrapped around Hizato body Nakashi then notice that Hizato also had the lightning elements and his snakes had to be retracked by from the electrical current. But that wasn't the end of it as electrical sound could be heard charging in. Nakashi clone suddenly appeared behind Hizato while he was focus on the real Nakashi. "i'm you're opponent now" shouted Nakashi clone.

The clone hand was charge with a Chidori - Thousand Birds as he aimed it towards Hizato neck area hoping to at least graze him with the Jutsu. Meanwhile the real Nakashi would flip back giving himself some space between him and Hizato. "just how much elements do you have Hizato, during our time as team mate i only know who you onlu having two elements. Wind and Fire but i think i know why, its that monster that you have inside you." said Nakashi as he was thinking to himself.

Spoiler:
Nakashi Uchiha
Nakashi Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hizato Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:51 am

Hizato's attempt to defend himself worked out for him. With the snakes retracting back towards Nakashi. Hizato gripped the his sword while suddenly hearing a chirping sound behind him. Shifting his body weight a little to see what it was. It became clear to him that Nakashi had created a shadow clone. It must have been during the time when he first erected the Rashoumon gate. In fact Hizato were positive that it had to be. Out of his peripheral Hizato saw Nakashi as he appeared behind him. Pushing forward into his Shunshin, Nakashi did strike something, but it was not Hizato.

Again leaving an image of himself behind. Appearing a couple of feet away in between Nakashi and his shadow clone. Hizato tilted his head and looked over towards Nakashi who had the chidori. "Indeed it seems your my opponent. But too bad I don't have time to play around here". Looking to his other side Hizato gave a smile. "What's with that bewildered look Nakashi? It seems your trying to figure something out. I will leave you two now, I have to return to Konoha. And you should do the same too Nakashi with your wounds and all". Sheathing his sword Hizato placed his hand on the back of his neck.

Truth be told Nakashi managed to graze him with his Chidori. That in itself made Hizato's neck a little numb. After a quick massage Hizato prepared to leave the area.
Hizato
Hizato
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakashi Uchiha Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:05 am

"awww just as i was about to try and see if i could get to see you're blood. But i guess you're right we had a little fun plus don't you worry too much about my wounds you would have to stab me in the heart or take of my head to stop me." said Nakashi as he then decided to return to konoha as well with his sanin friend. Nkashi snake then came out from hiding and curled around his back neck and waist. "So thats where you have been hiding my little friend, ah its time to go home now" said Nakashi as he walked over and took his bag up and walked beside Hizato.
Nakashi Uchiha
Nakashi Uchiha
Sannin
Sannin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum