Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

masurao vs ????

2 posters

Go down

masurao vs ???? Empty masurao vs ????

Post by cruzazul313 Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:47 am

it was mid day and masurao just finished a mission. as he was heading back towards the leaf he felt a strange feeling some one was watching him. masurao ignored this feeling and continued his path. a couple of minutes later masurao heard something from withing the vast forest. masurao sensed something was watching him. masurao then quickly headed towards an open field. "so who are you?" masurao called out
cruzazul313
cruzazul313

Back to top Go down

masurao vs ???? Empty Re: masurao vs ????

Post by Garovo Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:21 am

Muserta seeing the leaf ninja from his hiding spot in the trees "Oh hi I'm Muserta and I'm here to kill you leaf ninja." Muserta walking out of the woods standing at the ready hand in front of his face. Preparing a jutsu and waiting for the inevitable charge. Thinking I could kill him now but ill drag it out.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by cruzazul313 Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:16 am

masurao started to chuckle. "you kill me?" he asked muserta. "you acually think you could kill me?" he gave another small chuckle and said "well im masurao from the leaf" he then paused and looked deeply into the eyes of the ninja in front of him. masurao then activated his Fuzen eyes. the eyes of masurao changed into a kind of earth tone. masurao was now able to see in pitch dark and see threw solid objects. "you see i come from a special clan." he said as he then went into battle position.

masurao then threw a single kuni with an exploding tag on it. as he threw it he then quickly ran towards the muserta. with a weapon in his hand he quickly touched the back of muserta and then backed off. "your turn he said as he looked vary suspisouse.
cruzazul313
cruzazul313

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:12 am

Muserta saying "Ha ha got you already." Disappearing in a puff of smoke. Ending up on the other behind Masurao. Muserta pulling a kunai out and sticking it up Masurao rectum sending chakra threw the kunai and saying "muahahaha I hope it Hertz bad." Jumping in the trees and getting another kunai out for his next move. Preparing to open the first gate. Thinking i hope this leaf ninja is ready to die in pain and in vain.

Spoiler:
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down