Rode of the ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

idk what to call it X3

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

idk what to call it X3 - Page 2 Empty Re: idk what to call it X3

Post by Garovo Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:55 am

muserta saying with a sad looking face "We all have are problumes and yours maybe alitle bad but think of what we did earlyer would killing more people justify killing 4 or 5 in my mind yes put in a snae persons head no it wouldent and dont get me rong im not trying to change you but its just a though that i though id share with you. Well what now its only been one or two hours and wheave had all of the exsitment in a normal eprsons week."
Muserta thinking of all the things he missed from the days when he was a genin not that much he missed exsept the fact that he could have killed them all then but he was sane so he didnt think that way.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:29 am

Rina looked at him her eyes now blue. She did not move an inch he was right every thing he said was right. Nodding her head she looked at the ground and said in a soft voice “you don’t sect to puzzle me you go from crazy insane to wise and calm. For some reason this intrigues and interests me. I guess you could say im happy you almost killed me for if you did not than we would not be here now.” Rinas eyes lightened slightly but not all that much. As Rina stood there she thought of all the times when she was a new missing ninja she wished she could just chang it all but she knew that that could never happen.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Garovo Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:50 am

Muserta saying in a cofusing kind of blend of sarcasm and a bunch of other emotions "I think i have acupple undignosed desseses that make me like this but what do i know. well i do know alot but i still know almost nothing compaired to the infenite wisdome of the universe" muserta thinking of how long it was sence he ifted his waits and that he had left them at home. " Ahh i have an idea lets go back to my house and get my wight set!!" pointing his index finger into the air in a kind of chesse i won type movement.
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rina! Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:58 am

Rina smirked at him slightly and said “well im sorry about your condition. ”As Rina was about to say something he asked if they could go back and get his weight set. Rina replied by saying “ok but im not going to carry it for you got that.” There was a hint of playfulness in her voice.
Rina!
Rina!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum